Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems a pet alright (Arthur!). I knew he was a dancer, just didn’t know he choreographed for a living. Love the way he does the tic toc dances with Brian’s nieces! 💖💖I’d say Brian’s a bit of a diva! 😂😂He does make me laugh but I’m always distracted by the plumped up lips! 😱😱
He was one of the dancers for Girls aloud and went with them on tour and has feautured in Kylie videos and other classic dance videos! I’m sure has a list a mile long ....

Reactions: 7
Oh but good christ I wish Or-thur would bin those grey shorts he wears dancing. Something is gonna fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does that Una Leonard one get on anyone’s nerves? I found her so nice at the start but I had to unfollow her recently. Loves the sight of herself once the makeup and hair is done and the constant updates of how hard she works.. we get it! And there is nothing motivating about it
I got fed up of her blatant sucking up to Pippa constantly using her filter! Also unfollowed her.

Reactions: 4
Is his job only director of her businesses? And golf! Does he do any tv/media stuff any more!
Say they must spend a huge amount of time personally and professionally together and constantly talking about work too! I say that takes its toll! I love my husband but I wouldn’t work with him 🙈😂
He’s a cheap scape the fashion factory’s a few years back wanted the sound and lights for low price

Shes so jealous of Brian Dowling friendship with GG. She never comments on their stories. BD was away with GG last weekend & this weekend he out with Pip & Sus 🙄

Someone must know what happened with Laura Warren. She seems lovely & has to be very hurt being pushed aside.

Reactions: 9
Shes so jealous of Brian Dowling friendship with GG. She never comments on their stories. BD was away with GG last weekend & this weekend he out with Pip & Sus 🙄

Someone must know what happened with Laura Warren. She seems lovely & has to be very hurt being pushed aside.
It must have been something pretty big! Think they went to school together, was always in the squad and now cast aside!

Reactions: 7
It must have been a huge fall out with Laura as I think they were friends for years. Pippa comes across as being sweet and bland but I think there’s more to her than meets the eye. She doesn't seem to be friends with Tara Makeup and co any longer either.

Reactions: 12
It must have been a huge fall out with Laura as I think they were friends for years. Pippa comes across as being sweet and bland but I think there’s more to her than meets the eye. She doesn't seem to be friends with Tara Makeup and co any longer either.
Yep Laura seems lovely and totally together plus I've always thought she was much more naturally pretty than Pippa, she seems completely cast aside.
You never hear her mention Niamh (think that's her name) that used to style for her all the time either!!??

Reactions: 13
Anyone else find it a bit off putting that Brian O is off golfing and hitting London while Pippa is at home ready to pop? There is no way my OH would do that nor would I want him to if I was that far along and had 2 other kids to mind….he really seems to love himself.

Reactions: 18
But we don't know when she's due? Could be wks away and she could well be happy for him to go.

My OH travels for work and only the 2wks before my due dates he stayed local

I think she said before she has c sections so likely booked in at 38 or 39 weeks. I'm due around the same time and my husband wouldn't even have a beer last night just incase, you never know with 3rd babies!

I also had elective C sections and was booked in a few days before my due date each time.

Reactions: 1
Having one myself next month and it all depends on your hospital policy and private consultants choice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.