Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they really working full time though let's be honest they flute around same as rosie and Co I think pippa is lovely looking woman but she looks alot older tha she is is she 37 38 max she always comes across as mid early 40s
Definitely neither of them remotely working full time!!

Reactions: 6
After seeing a lot of hotels in Ireland on the one hand cry out about a crippled industry, and on the other gifting every blogger a free stay while the rest of us pay through the nose, I’ve honestly no desire to holiday here this summer. You’d want to be rolling in it to have any kind of a decent stay anywhere. I’d be off too if I was her. It’s her decision to make at the end of the day.
So true - hotels are shooting themselves in the foot treating ordinary folk this way... people won't forget and will gladly feck off somewhere hot next summer!!

Reactions: 10
Think Phillipa has notions to become the next Victoria Beckham with her clothing range and beauty line. She wants to be ‘brand Ornond’. Unfortunately LEGO head is cramping the notions!

Reactions: 13
Think Phillipa has notions to become the next Victoria Beckham with her clothing range and beauty line. She wants to be ‘brand Ornond’. Unfortunately LEGO head is cramping the notions!
Just no comparison between David Beckham and Brian Ormond 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And poor Brian Dowlings hubby Arthur over for the bit of dinner while Brian D is off swanning about Marbs with the cast of dancing with the stars. Quick question - do these people actually work? I know the Ormonds are minted but they’ve a business but what do Brian and Arthur do? I do like Arthur by the way he seems very nice ❤

Reactions: 12
And poor Brian Dowlings hubby Arthur over for the bit of dinner while Brian D is off swanning about Marbs with the cast of dancing with the stars. Quick question - do these people actually work? I know the Ormonds are minted but they’ve a business but what do Brian and Arthur do? I do like Arthur by the way he seems very nice ❤
Arthur is a dancer and choreographer afaik. I'd imagine covid restrictions hit him pretty hard with the industry at a standstill and not being able to travel much.

Reactions: 3
Arthur is a dote. I’ve met him a few times. He must have the patience of a saint to put up with the diva himself

Reactions: 16
He seems a pet alright (Arthur!). I knew he was a dancer, just didn’t know he choreographed for a living. Love the way he does the tic toc dances with Brian’s nieces! 💖💖I’d say Brian’s a bit of a diva! 😂😂He does make me laugh but I’m always distracted by the plumped up lips! 😱😱

Reactions: 11
He seems a pet alright (Arthur!). I knew he was a dancer, just didn’t know he choreographed for a living. Love the way he does the tic toc dances with Brian’s nieces! 💖💖I’d say Brian’s a bit of a diva! 😂😂He does make me laugh but I’m always distracted by the plumped up lips! 😱😱
He makes me laugh too and I do have a soft spot for him but I’d say he is hard work and everything is always all about him

Reactions: 3
Waxperts Ellen went out for the day with Arthur. Not quite Pippa but as close as she's going to get 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.