Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheeky cow though doing a big PR video schpeel trying to flog her crappy cosmetics line in Boots - all from her lovely freebie posh lodge at Centerparcs! And she hasn’t exactly been flogging the shite out of Centerparcs! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Premium beauty my arse. White label tat. Blank canvas shite with a few more bells and whistles on the packaging

Reactions: 16
Is the likes of being stocked in Dunnes beneath her? The notions out of her. She won’t settle for anything less than being stocked next to PREMIUM brands, not Sculpted or Luna, God forbid!!!! I’d say BTs must have told her good luck

Reactions: 15
She has clearly has no choice but to get it into a store as the sales online cannot be good, i wouldn’t dream of buying makeup unless I can try it first. It’s only a matter of time before it’s in every pharmacy in the country.
I used to work in cosmetics sales & this is generally the route these brands end up going. Blank canvas (same maker as UP) were in loads of pharmacies but certainly not prestigious enough to be in high end stores.

Premium brands.. good lord white label is not premium!
In the current Boots ads they mention sculpted by Aimée, pips won’t like that! 😂

She has the Paris filter on there also, Absolute false advertisement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Haha I’m the same, there were so many premium mentions that I didn’t take in what she was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reeling in the years on tonight showing Cians olympic medal scandal - Pippa must be rotted if she ever catches a repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s really trying to push it as a high end product alright. I’m sure it’ll make up plenty money but she seems nearly embarrassed that it’s in boots the average high street chemist there. She trying to upsell boots now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She would have much preferred had it gone into Bts. The candles and diary's probably weren't great sellers when launched there a few years ago so I'd imagine they weren't interested again in her.

Reactions: 7
And I know BTs often start smaller businesses off on a ‘sale or return’ so basically they won’t be in any way out of pocket if the merch doesn’t sell. Not sure how Boots do it.

Reactions: 2
Sculpted is definitely more premium than up in my opinion.
QUOTE="ahtisyourself, post: 6106580, member: 137252"]
Is the likes of being stocked in Dunnes beneath her? The notions out of her. She won’t settle for anything less than being stocked next to PREMIUM brands, not Sculpted or Luna, God forbid!!!! I’d say BTs must have told her good luck
[/QUOTE]

On the Boots drop down menu there isn’t a premium tab so just search UP. And for anyone with an advantage card you collect points, not available if you buy on the Up website - just sayin.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On the Boots drop down menu there isn’t a premium tab so just search UP. And for anyone with an advantage card you collect points, not available if you buy on the Up website - just sayin.
Imagine walking into Boots like “sorry, I’m looking for the premium section”
Actual lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shes missing a decent trick if she's too good for Dunnes. I'd say I've been in Boots(I like Boots just none near me) maybe twice in the last few years but I'm in Dunnes every other week and have bought lots of makeup there that I wouldn't have only for seeing it passing . I doubt I'm alone there.

Reactions: 16
My local dunnes (still 15 miles away😩) now have the full Sculpted range in store and I picked up the new foundation last time I was in, I’m really impressed and will definitely pick up more bits next time I’m in.

Reactions: 9
My local dunnes (still 15 miles away😩) now have the full Sculpted range in store and I picked up the new foundation last time I was in, I’m really impressed and will definitely pick up more bits next time I’m in.
Her range is brilliant, I have loads of it. I am gonna get tint and glow now it'll be perfect to pop on before school runs without wanting a face done

Shes missing a decent trick if she's too good for Dunnes. I'd say I've been in Boots(I like Boots just none near me) maybe twice in the last few years but I'm in Dunnes every other week and have bought lots of makeup there that I wouldn't have only for seeing it passing . I doubt I'm alone there.
Dunnes are saturated now though and they might have refused her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.