Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck, no expensive spared at this baby-shower/event 😮 (looking at Brian, Arthur & her sister’s stories) It’s like a small wedding. And no pics of the bride mum to be yet, has to be a big reveal of course …. 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s in one of Brian’s in a black dress or was that someone else. Looks fab, I’d love to be there on a day like today!
Sorry just see thats Suzy, she’s in a green dress.

Reactions: 1
She is wearing a green off the shoulder dress. Personally I think it's a bit OTT especially after the party in House for her birthday only 2 or 3 weeks ago, I'm due my 3rd baby the same time as her and I have to say (millionaire or not) there's not a chance I'd be hosting a baby shower for myself.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she invites anyone else anyway, she’s always at a table with the sister, Brian and Arthur who she sees every other day anyway!!!

Reactions: 13
Sure isn't it all lovely. Best of luck to her and the new baby. However, all of this is totally unrelatable to most of her followers. (You too could have this if you were gorgeous and privileged like me. Oh and thanks for buying all my tat so I can afford this lifestyle. Cheers.)Yes I know I'm just jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just went for a nosey there - that is ridiculous - would cost €15,000+. Imagine the people she could help with that money. No matter how much money I had, I couldn’t use it in this totally pointless narcissistic way....nobody cares what sex her baby is, literally not one person. Thinking they do, is warped.

Reactions: 15
I’m all for celebrating occasions especially after the year we have had but that baby shower is way OTT 😩😩😩 it’s so cringe esp when she has organised it herself 😩

Reactions: 14
No Laura Warren Treacy? Maaaaaad to know what happened there.
The size and style of the party doesn't bother me, I'd be doing exact same if I had her money. Any excuse to get family and friends together and a bit of glamour

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Just went for a nosey there - that is ridiculous - would cost €15,000+. Imagine the people she could help with that money. No matter how much money I had, I couldn’t use it in this totally pointless narcissistic way....nobody cares what sex her baby is, literally not one person. Thinking they do, is warped.
C’mon it’s not her responsibility to help anyone. It’s her money and she can spend it any way she likes.

Reactions: 34
To be fair to Pippa she does a lot for charity, the Blossom Tree ball every year and I've seen her raise money for various other charities and sick children.

To be fair to Pippa she does a lot for charity, the Blossom Tree ball every year and I've seen her raise money for various other charities and sick children.
Agree! Let her do what she wants with her own money, we all do. Think it looks fab, like something from a movie - proper bash!

C’mon it’s not her responsibility to help anyone. It’s her money and she can spend it any way she likes.
As I said, I would be very uncomfortable with this type of extravagant spending. It’s lovely to have an event for family and I am all for that but you don’t need multiple cakes, extravagant flower arrangements, bar tenders, waiting staff, cocktails, champagne etc for a baby shower. it would be just as nice (nicer imho) if people were invited to a BBQ with some nice food and a drink with no fuss. I am honestly cringing looking at it and just very conscious of what’s happening elsewhere in the world at the moment.

She can afford to have her party catered, why not. If I was hosting a party and could afford it I'd do the same, I'd rather be mixing with my guests than mixing drinks or getting food ready. There's always something bad going on somewhere in the world. Pippa not having a party isn't going to change that.

Reactions: 17
We can all have differing opinions - that’s the beauty of life. I think the party is crass, OTT, and a total cringe fest. Others agree with me. You don’t. Others agree with you. That’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't care how extravagant it is as long as she can afford it.

I don't think there's a need to plaster it all over insta though. That's what cheapen it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.