Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks fab šŸ˜ and what a day for it! ā˜€

It looks better than some weddings Iā€™ve been to

Why not-
Covids been shite - a party is always a good idea
She has the cash, hope they have a ball

Reactions: 14
Did Brians family make the cut.

Havenā€™t seen a mention of any of them. They obviously didnā€™t make Pippaā€™s ā€œhigh classā€ cut. Curious to know why anytime he actually shows his family itā€™s only ever his sisters. Thought he had brothers also?

Reactions: 3
Is his brother not a Garda and doesnā€™t like to be seen on social?

Reactions: 2
The other brother lives in America as far as I know, not too far from the mum and dad.

Reactions: 3
It looks fab šŸ˜ and what a day for it! ā˜€

It looks better than some weddings Iā€™ve been to

Why not-
Covids been shite - a party is always a good idea
She has the cash, hope they have a ball
Wouldnā€™t say a party is always a good idea when youā€™re 30+ weeks pregnant and covid cases are high, even amongst the vaccinated šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 16
yes he is a neighbour of mybrother!
needless to say they have never seen pippa popping in for A coffee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Is this definitely true? I listened to his death podcast and as far as I remembered he always made a big thing about being the only boy?

It's all 4 th gram like th wedding. Wonder is baby a bandaid baby or just realised

Reactions: 4
.It's all 4 th gram. Professiinal make up and everything. Wonder is a bandaid baby or just realised how much more publicity they can get.šŸ¤£

I think if she wanted to do it; grand but splashing it over the gram the same week she took a freebie from centerparcs is a bit cheeky. I'm not loving her at the moment, think she's just gone very showy off. She mentioned she got her buggy from Kaliedy- a Silver Cross one. I'm waiting to see if it's a freebie and if it is, I'm not buying from that site again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this definitely true? I listened to his death podcast and as far as I remembered he always made a big thing about being the only boy?
Brian Dowling has no brothers.
Brian Ornomd (the hubby) does

Reactions: 4
No Laura Warren Treacy? Maaaaaad to know what happened there.
The size and style of the party doesn't bother me, I'd be doing exact same if I had her money. Any excuse to get family and friends together and a bit of glamour
Im mad to know too šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Reactions: 10
Just me or pippa having champagne in one of the insta snaps šŸ™ˆšŸ™„

And before eu jump down my neck it could be none alcoholic, also all the pizzas do al shehan made today for pippa too? Just curious

Reactions: 1
And before ye jump down my neck it could be none alcoholic, also all the pizzas donal shehan made today for pippa too? Just curious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.