Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was gifted the stay I’m very sure they wouldn’t allow her give it away to a follower. Those trips come with all sorts of agreements and expectations from the company usually so don’t think it’s as simple as her raffling it off to a more deserving follower. Companies have been inviting journalists to stay for years in return for a good review or report in the publication they work for how is this any different

Reactions: 11
Except she's not so you have no point to be fair.
My point, which still stands, was not confined to Pippa, it was a general observation on life and how it can seem from the outside.
People can seem to have everything but be sad - general observation!

Reactions: 10
I have to say I don’t get the problem with gifting stays, it’s great business sense. How many buy the poco stuff that they could buy in dunnes? It’s a given that loads will book because pippa has given it the seal of approval. I know centerparcs in uk work with make a wish. I don’t know the details but it would be pretty crass to use that as an advertising tool. They can’t really win.

Reactions: 8
I have to say I don’t get the problem with gifting stays, it’s great business sense. How many buy the poco stuff that they could buy in dunnes? It’s a given that loads will book because pippa has given it the seal of approval. I know centerparcs in uk work with make a wish. I don’t know the details but it would be pretty crass to use that as an advertising tool. They can’t really win.
Only they don't need pippa to give it exposure because the place is booked out until October, that's without pippa help. I can honestly say I would certainly not say to myself oh pippa free holiday looks amazing, now let me get my credit card out and pay 4k for it, that's if I can manage to secure availability. It would have the complete opposite effect on me

Reactions: 18
Only they don't need pippa to give it exposure because the place is booked out until October, that's without pippa help. I can honestly say I would certainly not say to myself oh pippa free holiday looks amazing, now let me get my credit card out and pay 4k for it, that's if I can manage to secure availability. It would have the complete opposite effect on me
maybe you are immune to advertising but most people aren’t. Otherwise we wouldn’t have ads, influencers and gifted stays!

Reactions: 9
I agree they don’t need her to advertise as they are constantly booked out but just looking at their insta stories today makes me want to try book again , not the 4K lodge mind you 😂

Reactions: 6
I was replying to a question you dope 🤦‍♀️.
scroll on by next time instead of trolling me
Nobody is trolling you, hun. This is Tattle.
I suggested you start a rave thread as you’re a massive fan of Pippa, from Centre Parcs to the quality of her sweatshirts. Name calling not necessary.

Reactions: 19
You really think people will book because Pippa has given it the OK ?!! Centre Parcs don't exactly need to advertise.
Yes they will. Whether people like it or not, she does have "influence" and Centre Parks might not need to advertise, but maybe she'll bring a new group of customers who might not have had Centre Parks on their radar before.

Reactions: 1
I’ve small kids and I’ve seen far more of CentreParcs on Instagram than anywhere else. Not sure I’ve even seen any ads or photos or promo material anywhere else to be honest. And I’m their target audience

Reactions: 4
Nobody is trolling you, hun. This is Tattle.
I suggested you start a rave thread as you’re a massive fan of Pippa, from Centre Parcs to the quality of her sweatshirts. Name calling not necessary.
Agree - about time someone called this out. Total PR rep here 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does everyone get the goodie bag? I suppose all the activities are complimentary as well. I wonder is that house so pricey that nobody else has booked it? It would boil your piss though. 2 weeks in Portugal, numerous hotels stays and now this freebie. My poor kids had a day at the zoo, Tayto Park and a day trip to Belfast and that was it all summer But my god they were grateful.
my mother always says2 me it dosent matter if u just go2 the playground with the kids or a holiday abroad, theyll be happy as long as they are with u & havin fun & are loved and she is so right, kids don’t really need all this stuff of course they love it but at the end of the day a happy secure life is all they need, & a day trip 2 belfast as a kid is an adventure so dont be minding what all these “celebrity types’ are at x

Reactions: 28
id say she could pick whatever week she wanted months ago and she's picked this one!
I imagine they hold back some availability for these types of ‘invitations’, seriously doubt she paid
Do you think this has been booked for months? I’d say she saw that the weather was to be good this week and decided to go. Can’t imagine them sitting in a cabin while it’s lashing rain. They’d have to have their idyllic boat and bike rides in the sun.

Reactions: 8
Do you think this has been booked for months? I’d say she saw that the weather was to be good this week and decided to go. Can’t imagine them sitting in a cabin while it’s lashing rain. They’d have to have their idyllic boat and bike rides in the sun.
I have to say her publicity of it is shockingly bad so far!
Do you think centerparcs would have one of those exclusive lodges free for a last minute booking at this stage? I doubt it. I’m looking at next year and there are only 2 lodges left for some weeks and none for others. In fairness there are more of the exclusive ones but not many.

I agree she wouldn’t go if it was raining. Plenty of excuses not to if you are pregnant.

Reactions: 5
I think Center Parcs are using Pippa to promote the place to the wealthy, if it’s ok for Pippa to slum it in the executive lodges (presume that’s where she is) then the rest might follow…you can imagine the money they throw at activities and restaurants, well, compared to our upcoming ‘budget’ stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Center Parcs are using Pippa to promote the place to the wealthy, if it’s ok for Pippa to slum it in the executive lodges (presume that’s where she is) then the rest might follow…you can imagine the money they throw at activities and restaurants, well, compared to our upcoming ‘budget’ stay.
Judging by some of the cars in the car park right now there are quite a few wealthy people here this week.

Reactions: 6
How many times can she say the word premium. We are in the premium beauty section in Boots, premium! PREMIUM!

Also is it just me or are her eyebrows migrating back up the way since she’s not having Botox these days

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.