Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said thanks for the invite so unlikely she's a regular paying customer
I just watched her stories again. Your right, very unlikely she paid. That’s v disappointing of Center Parcs.

Reactions: 9
Do centre Parcs ireland have an instapage? . So temped to leave a comment. It's absolutely bloody ridiculous.. why not gift a nurse or any other health care workers family that have been through hell the last 2 years.
This one can afford a holiday/stay and she's chosen to take a free stay. Shocked and frankly very disappointed in her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In fairness centreparcs send everyone a “welcome back” discount so maybe she’s using that from last year but making it looks like she’s getting special treatment? Centerparcs are hardly going to argue with her when they are getting exposure.

I had booked since last year and I’d imagine most people were the same. Lots of holidays delayed a year because of covid.

Reactions: 1
Tbh don’t know if was a fee trip as tbf to her she is good at declaring freebies . As someone said it probably a delayed trip from last summer as they couldnt travel abroad with covid especially when she would have been pregnant at the time . They have been booked solid all summer so they wouldn’t even had a cabin to give away .

I don’t know how these insta huns can accept gifted stays after everything that’s happened over the last year. No moral compass

Reactions: 12
Does she ever mention UP cosmetics these days?? Doesn't seem like it has been very successful. No new products since the launch last November.

Reactions: 3
Invited = gifted
Well she is a very poor advert for the place! Nothing on her stories only her on a bike? She could be going down her driveway 😂😂 also the hamper I can’t stand places that ass lick to these people. I will never purchase anything from UP or that stupid POCO label, it’s rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd say it was a gifted stay alright as why would she have said "thanks for inviting us" otherwise. It may have been one that she was gifted last year but didn't use then. To be honest I think it's looks bad especially on Pippa's behalf. She's been to Portugal, amongst other places in Ireland and I really do think she should have given something back to her followers. If I was her I would have ran a competition to nominate a family that deserved a break away before school starts.

Reactions: 20
its deffo a gifted stay but look at it from centreparcs point of view, its great advertising. Gifting it to a nurse or other frontline worker with not following will not be enough exposure for them. Companies use people like Pippa to advertise and as im in advertising myself this is a really cheap way of promoting stuff. an Ad in a glossy magazine can be €5-10K depending on the magazine and how long it runs for.
I do think its bad form of Pippa to do this though. She can well afford to do this and pay herself. She doesnt need work or freebies like this.

Reactions: 17
Shes being sneaky and manipulative by saying than ks for inviting us its gifted id say she could pick whatever week she wanted months ago and she's picked this one!

Reactions: 9
If anyone follows Allanah worth_fighting4...now theres someone & her kids who DESERVE a free trip to CentreParcs..such an inspirational & brave woman..not the likes of Pippa who is loaded..its shocking & in very bad taste how these companies gift those who can more than afford it🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
its deffo a gifted stay but look at it from centreparcs point of view, its great advertising. Gifting it to a nurse or other frontline worker with not following will not be enough exposure for them. Companies use people like Pippa to advertise and as im in advertising myself this is a really cheap way of promoting stuff. an Ad in a glossy magazine can be €5-10K depending on the magazine and how long it runs for.
I do think its bad form of Pippa to do this though. She can well afford to do this and pay herself. She doesnt need work or freebies like this.
The husband has it up on his stories too, surely if it’s gifted it should be declared.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.