Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At some stage most of the bloggers have been gifted a stay in Centre parcs and they all took it, I can't see why people are so surprised at Pippa getting one and going

Reactions: 9
My surprise is not she took it, but they gave it, didnā€™t think theyā€™d need too as itā€™s so popular.

Reactions: 11
Would just refuse to go there now.
Absolutely disgraceful
As someone said scrimping and saving to take the kids to somewhere like that and they throw a free stay... I presume by inviting she means free although no gifted tag by looks of it.

This week especially would be hard enough to get I would assume

Reactions: 14
I ordered on a friends recommendation before she started sending freebies (think she sent twins and me one too) and after that I'd never order again. It was average quality the cakes itself, the bueno sauce was lovely but I wouldn't pay her prices and she sending freebies to the insta huns of Ireland she can go and shite
I ordered the cake jars. I didn't like them at all. Drove 1hr 20m to the actual cafe a few months back. Was sorry I went, dragged my husband of course and he thought I was bonkers. The kinder filled doughnuts and the cinnamon buns were lovely but the other bits were only ok, didn't need to go that far šŸ™ˆšŸ˜

Reactions: 7
My surprise is not she took it, but they gave it, didnā€™t think theyā€™d need too as itā€™s so popular.
The amount they have cost themselves in gifting stays must be insane, they always gift the most expensive lodges as well

Reactions: 8
I priced center park and while I can afford it I just couldnā€™t justify the money. So we didnā€™t go ahead.

They donā€™t need to offer free stays and tbh I think any family like hers should really accept the free stay but raffle it off or run a comp to gift the stay to a family in need for the break.
Itā€™s kinda turned me off her. Her kids have lots of holidays and opportunities to go to fun places.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
At some stage most of the bloggers have been gifted a stay in Centre parcs and they all took it, I can't see why people are so surprised at Pippa getting one and going
I get the impression off her in the last year or two that she sees herself a step above the average Irish blogger so Iā€™m definitely surprised to see her take a free stay there that they could well afford themselves. It does make her look a bit grabby IMO. Weā€™re going in a few weeks and the whole thing costs a fortune by the time youā€™ve booked bikes and activities which you need more so now with the limited pool slots since covid.

Reactions: 14
This is pippa second free stay there. She was one of the first to be gifted a stay when it was newly open along with dozens of other bloggers and people from the media, radio djs etc. Fine, advertising a new business back then. But the tourism industry and hospitality has been the hardest hit over the last 18 months, the place is hugely popular since most people aren't going abroad, its booked out solid and mega expensive so there's absolutely no need to gift her another free stay. Absolutely sickened. A neighbour of mine wanted to take her kids for one of their first communions but had to look elsewhere as she couldn't afford it. As another poster commented above, why didn't she run a competition to give away the stay. I find the whole thing gross, and showing off her hamper left in her accommodation which the paying customer does not receive!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This is a massive turn off for me. She clearly can afford to pay herself to go. They have had how many holidays this summer? They didn't need to accept it. No #gifted either, the sly "invitation" line is sneaky I think.

Reactions: 27
I just think that she was given the chance she might as well have taken it, they gift that hamper to all the bloggers,
Others have been in half the hotels in Ireland on gifted stays and went off on holidays as soon as flights started

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve no issue with her accepting the stay as she is giving them huge exposure. Giving it as away in a competition wouldnā€™t do that as she will actually be posting her trip there a regular person wouldnā€™t have the following tbf . I am shocked they have given them a stay as itā€™s been booked solid all summer , I tryed booking it ourselves but couldnā€™t get availability in July/August . So they really donā€™t need to be given freebies .

Reactions: 6
Kip. No toiletries or housekeeping ā€˜due to social distancingā€™ but sure weā€™ll give you a bitta soap, lads. šŸ™„ For the prices they can go sing - some great Irish-owned hotels elsewhere that donā€™t make you feel like theyā€™re doing you a favour by letting you stay there. Not a hope in hell Iā€™d pay good money to go.

Reactions: 18
When I saw them vlogging their free ā€œinvitationā€ to Centerparcs, I couldnā€™t wait to see the comments on here! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚The amount of plush hotel stays, trips home and abroad and now to be gifted a centerparcs trip and go for the hell of it. Would make you want to vomit when you see the amount of families who have to save hard to go there or canā€™t afford such a pricey few nights away. And the smug head of her peddling the bike! Gimme a break! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Skitting at ā€˜the boys favourite placeā€™ - only their second time there and both freebies šŸ™„

Reactions: 24
Tried to book centreparcs and it's completely booked out for months. This makes me so upset, it's a freebie for people that have no need for it. Also if they are invited guests then it's a gift and surely she should have #gift on each picture.

Reactions: 11
Didn't look like much from what she showed to be honest.Why are people so interested in centreparcs? I'm guessing she had one of the nicer houses too. We've rented much nicer Airbnbs for less than half the price of that place.

Reactions: 9
I was there th last time she stayed there. And she certainly did not look happen 2 mingling with normal people. Brian had 2 get a glass of vino 2 calm her down. Was so annoyed as we paid good money for stay. Could not get any tables in restaurants that wkend as they had all th celebrities staying 4 free and tables were all booked up. Did mention that on feed back form and they never came back to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.