Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going on a foreign holiday nx wk. Fully vaccinated however will b trying 2 limit my social contacts 4 2 wks after it. Only because if anyone did get it I don't want 2 blamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WTF is she wearing in that picture posted at House?? She looks like a Battenberg cake, gone wrong!
Auld Lego head with his trainers LOL
Money can't buy taste!
A Battenberg cake....howling!!!
Had to go for a nose 👃 you are 100% right on this lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brian's parents live in New York as far as I know.
They were living in Clondalkin Village. That's where he's from. As far as I know the parents house and Brian's house were targeted by a drug gang years ago. That's probably why he dosent mention them. I'm pretty sure that's why him and pippa moved out of Newcastle.

Wow they really are the picture perfect family on insta aren't they...
Maybe that's just what they want you to see

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was looking at the vomit inducing perfect pics on Instagram of her birthday party and honestly was wondering why a group of people get together for a party - when 3 separate groups of them aren’t long back from being abroad (her and Ken doll Brian & family in Portugal and Brian Dowling back from London and his hubby back from south of France). And elderly family members stuck beside the people back from abroad. I know they arent breaking the rules but personally of it were me, I’d be keeping away from social gatherings just in case.
I wonder was there some paid promotion for that hotel new outdoor garden area because Dowling and the hubby were promoting the tit out of it! 😂😂😂I know Pippa isn’t scabby but you’d wonder…😬😬
It’s good friends of theirs own house in Dublin and limerick that’s why she had her pop up shop in house Limerick too.

Reactions: 3
Latest post, she's off to open her new shop in Kildare Village, complete with multiple gushing sycophant comments from the usual suspects. She couldn't resist the temptation to have a mini moan in the post about being tired. You'd swear she'd been forced to open the shop. She's just been away in Portugal for weeks FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The vanity, pre recording this with a filter & posting it without the filter. (Jacket has gone from black to brown) 🙄
She looks like that Sonya Lennon there - strange choice of pic to post tbh

Reactions: 6
Latest post, she's off to open her new shop in Kildare Village, complete with multiple gushing sycophant comments from the usual suspects. She couldn't resist the temptation to have a mini moan in the post about being tired. You'd swear she'd been forced to open the shop. She's just been away in Portugal for weeks FFS.
Imagine we all did a shot for everytime one of these bloggers had a flame emoji under every post. We’d die of liver failure 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.