Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know of 2. One bent over and the whole arse of them ripped and the second person said they're baggy and shapeless after a few washes!
I'll stick to river island!!
As for the trench coat, my work colleague who can't stand pippa bought one as she'd been looking for the exact shade of the khaki one and the buttons fell off as soon as she took it out of the box. She was disgusted and they just told her send back to have it exchanged. She couldn't be bothered and it's stayed in the box since. Needless to say she won't be buying from them again.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't know a single person thats ever bought anything poco
No doubt il get lynched but I’ve a few pairs of the slimmers, I really liked them. I’ve short legs and they fit me perfectly . I had a baby since & they don’t fit me anymore 😭 I also have a tshirt I got as a present, nice colour comfy & fits well.

Reactions: 3
No doubt il get lynched but I’ve a few pairs of the slimmers, I really liked them. I’ve short legs and they fit me perfectly . I had a baby since & they don’t fit me anymore 😭 I also have a tshirt I got as a present, nice colour comfy & fits well.
That’s actually not bad to hear, in fairness I don’t believe in knocking just for the sake of it. If her stuff is good she should get credit.

Reactions: 10
That’s actually not bad to hear, in fairness I don’t believe in knocking just for the sake of it. If her stuff is good she should get credit.
I mean it would certainly want to be good for the price of them! Walking around with POCO written all over your jumper, she gets great promotion

Reactions: 2
That’s income, not profit, but incredible turnover in any case. Fair play to her. 👏
Its probably because i format accounts as part of my job but just looking at her accounts and i can spot at least 5 mistakes already and i only had a glance! completely nitpicking by me to be fair

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Mistakes, or dodgy stuff - Is it more of a puff piece so do you reckon? Evoke do tend to blow smoke up asses tbf…

Reactions: 5
Mistakes, or dodgy stuff - Is it more of a puff piece so do you reckon? Evoke do tend to blow smoke up asses tbf…
no the figures are correct, they are taken from the accounts alright. evoke is sensationalising the turnover a bit alright when the profit/gross profit margin is more important but whatever gets the clicks...

In fairness to her she likely paid 4 it herself and is not advertising anything. Mean while with Brian D. does is go anywhere that's not paid for. So advertising th G Hotel. Wouldn't b my choice in Galway. Quiet dark looking and not th most convenient to th city. Looks like they are th ones staying there.
The G is an overrated outdated kip. Don't waste your money!

yeah she said it was Prada and I think she was saying that it killed her head too
She should lend it to Lego Head for the day and post a few pics of it on him :p

I bought POCO jeans twice, the first time I bought them online, they were too big, it cost me 14e to return them! (I’m still bitter about that!)
The second time I bought them in the Kildare village, when I got home I noticed the side seam was gaping and loose and after a year the knees ripped. Not worth the money at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She posted a story of him with a banana on his head doing an impression of her in her hairband. Total ott purchase but at least bananahead implied she knew it was a fail 🍌

She should lend it to Lego Head for the day and post a few pics of it on him :p
[/QUOTE]

She made out she slapped the tan a few hours before bedtime the night before she flew away . Ehhhh can someone tell me what tan she’s on and why it’s flawless...as big difference between us mere peasants slapping on tan night before an event ! Wouldn’t mind but she’s as fair and pale as the average Irish person and the tan is borderline Chloe’s in darkness . Any tips for us mere mortals when we do eventually get to vacate this island ?

Reactions: 9
So is this tan flawless at this price ? No streaks , no patches , no embarrassing heel, elbow , hand , or quick job night before tan as Pips made out ?

Her tan is immaculate
I’m off to look up this Amanda wan

50k a week is approx 625 units of 80€ , I just took an average price, of poco merchant
Who?? tell me, who ??! are these people? I don’t know any of them

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.