Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to Portugal, big chance pregnant , and covid everywhere, fab weather here at the moment, u would think she would have a bit of cop on
She is fully vaccinated. She has as much chance as catching here than in Portugal. She has more cop on than the dopes sitting at home with their lives on hold.

Reactions: 24
After seeing a lot of hotels in Ireland on the one hand cry out about a crippled industry, and on the other gifting every blogger a free stay while the rest of us pay through the nose, I’ve honestly no desire to holiday here this summer. You’d want to be rolling in it to have any kind of a decent stay anywhere. I’d be off too if I was her. It’s her decision to make at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yup have to say I'm the same. Vaccinated and pregnant and I'm off too!! Each to their own and I'm sure 80% of the country will do staycations but i couldn't justify some pricing of hotels in Ireland!
Good for you, most people I know are gone this week or in August . Few are waiting until Halloween break mainly because of their kids sports commitments

Reactions: 1
After seeing a lot of hotels in Ireland on the one hand cry out about a crippled industry, and on the other gifting every blogger a free stay while the rest of us pay through the nose, I’ve honestly no desire to holiday here this summer. You’d want to be rolling in it to have any kind of a decent stay anywhere. I’d be off too if I was her. It’s her decision to make at the end of the day.
100% this! Hotels not doing themselves any favours gifting these bellends. 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 28
And i although I'm not a Pippa fan, duck it at least she's honest about going on a holiday!! And had abided by guidelines when they've been in place- in my opinion!

Reactions: 29
Fair play to her. This week so many people I know are heading off and more power to them. Ireland is too expensive for what you get. Sure she will spend most time outdoors.

Reactions: 9
Let’s not judge anyone for going on holidays abroad when it’s now not having to be for essential reasons . That undermines us calling out any bad behaviour.

Reactions: 19
There is no reason if you are fully vaccinated to be afraid to travel. We need to start living again and stop judging people for doing just that!
If people want to stay in Ireland fine I have zero time for those who say its not safe to travel....it is.

Reactions: 25
I'm heading off soon, holiday moved from last year. 5 of my friends are heading off this week on separate family holidays and one of my friends arrived here this morning from abroad. He hasn't come home in nearly 2 years. We are all fully vaccinated.
I've no fear of heading abroad at all. Stayed here last year in really didnt enjoy it.

Reactions: 14
Each to their own I am 31 weeks pregnant I did not take the vaccine, we had a holiday booked last year moved to this year and moved it again to next year, at least she was honest you could pick it up here but also if someone tested positive on plane they have to isolate. What does it mean for her hospital app when she comes home does she have to isolate or that for a week or so before she can attend her appointments? Just as I know I am always asked have I been abroad etc

Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely shocked she is off to Portugal on holidays tomorrow, I know they are obviously both fully vaccinated but the kids aren’t and she’s pregnant 🤷‍♀️
it’s just my opinion and I’ll probably be lynched for saying it but I think it’s irresponsible. We’d all love a holiday but I’m too wary of these new variants to travel even though Im fully vaccinated.
Kids arent vaccinated & thank god not..injecting a vaccine still in trials until 2023 into perfectly healthy kids is a step too far😭

She's fully vaccinated but the kids are not.
And......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Each to their own I am 31 weeks pregnant I did not take the vaccine, we had a holiday booked last year moved to this year and moved it again to next year, at least she was honest you could pick it up here but also if someone tested positive on plane they have to isolate. What does it mean for her hospital app when she comes home does she have to isolate or that for a week or so before she can attend her appointments? Just as I know I am always asked have I been abroad etc
She had an appt yesterday so unlikely that she will have another for 4 weeks (I'm also a private patient at roughly the same stage of pregnancy in same hospital).

I’m genuinely shocked she is off to Portugal on holidays tomorrow, I know they are obviously both fully vaccinated but the kids aren’t and she’s pregnant 🤷‍♀️
it’s just my opinion and I’ll probably be lynched for saying it but I think it’s irresponsible. We’d all love a holiday but I’m too wary of these new variants to travel even though Im fully vaccinated.
Nope, 100% agree with everything you said.

Reactions: 6
If you are a close contact and fully vaccinated you don't have to isolate.
So the plane is not a problem.

I'm pregnant also with 2 boys her age and I have to say there's not a hope I would travel. It's just another year without a holiday in the grand scheme of life when you are pregnant with a much wanted baby, a holiday isn't that important. We are going to a 5 star hotel for 4 nights with the kids as a treat instead which is provably costing the same as a week abroad but the difference for me is that if we get sick with covid or have to isolate, we will be home in 3 hours but the fear of that happening abroad, especially when pregnant.

If you are a close contact and fully vaccinated you don't have to isolate.
So the plane is not a problem.
Her kids aren't vaccinated. So if they had to isolate, Pippa and Brian would be affected...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.