Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a girl. She said she knows the sex but is keeping it a secret and she wore pink nearly everyday last week, even pink earrings! But I’m *possibly* reading too much into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was glowing on my first and haggered looking on my 2nd and had 2 girls, so who knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm thinking a girl as she looks a bit rough some days..."boys make you glow, girls turn you low" 😉
It’s the other way around. I was told when I was pregnant with my 2nd girl. My colleague was pregnant with a boy the same time.😅

Reactions: 2
I was glowing on my first and haggered looking on my 2nd and had 2 girls, so who knows!
Same just other way around. Glowed on my 2nd although I had a VERY stressful career 1st time round so the lack of sleep and 12hr days didn't help the hag look

Who are these women buying her brand?? It’s actually quite baffling. There is nothing unique or special about her clothes. They just look like nice plain t-shirts/sweatshirt/joggers from Dunnes stores, except they have that stupid looking POCO on the front. Re: the candles (if I was going to spend a hat kind of money I would buy Jo Malone etc. Similar wit the make up.. prices on par with Huda or Nars..

Reactions: 25
I’ve always heard boys make you glow as well😊.
Haha same! I have 3 girls and there was zero glowing, zilch. Girls”steal” your beauty is what I was told numerous times (old wives tale I know but when you’re pregnant a few times you really hear it all!!!) but I never ever get spots except when I’ve been pregnant with my daughters! I have absolutely no desire to go again but always wondered if a boy pregnancy would be any different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I worked in the area he lived in growing up. I heard the rumours about the hairdresser years ago.
An old work colleagues daughter dated him years ago when he was singing in pubs.
Shes happily married now and bumped into him on a night out a few years ago and he tried it on with her. He's a sleeze.
He's the boss of Pippa too , he organised all her roadshows or whatever she called them. Tough negotiator with the hotels etc, all had to be done his way, no leeway. Pippa just waltzed in and looked pretty.
I remember watching her being interviewed on the late late years ago and Ryan tubridy mentioned Brian. The camera pans around to him, (he’s not on stage with her being interviewed) & you’d then expect him to be in the audience. But no, the camera shows him standing in the wings watching the interview. It was the weirdest thing ever... as though he wanted to be on stage with her, was waiting to be called out on stage or just observing everything. His body language was very off... something sinister about it all..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing i like (so far) about Pippas pregnancy is not begging for the freebies! And i don't think she would.....🤔

Reactions: 14
The thing i like (so far) about Pippas pregnancy is not begging for the freebies! And i don't think she would.....🤔
Nope can't seeing her at any of that, Pippa pays her own way now and has class. I still find it hard to believe Suzanne Jackson who is clearly well off still pops on to flog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I looking like a bag of melted hammers on my daughter 🙊😂😂 my skin and hair was unreal on my boy.
I think pippas is another boy for some reason

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Pippa would look anything but glowing With a boy or girl to be honest

• Sick
Reactions: 16
There’s a persistent rumor that Brian had a secret child a few years ago and the mother was paid to stay quiet about it
That Brian has a wandering eye so I wouldnt be surprised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.