Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myself and my friend were discussing the vow renewal thing earlier and she said her first thought whenever she hears of someone renewing their vows is “okay, which one of you cheated”. Not saying that’s the case here, but usually with these over the top declarations of love for one another, there is an attempt to put a band aid over something. Remember Heidi Klum and Seal, they renewed their vows every year and actually behind it all and all the grand gestures of love and public adoration, their relationship was awful. What annoyed me was the day after it, Pippa had something on her story from a follower like “all of the women in Ireland asking their husbands why can’t you do that for me”. Smug much? Speak for yourself Pippa. My vows stand as much today as the day I made them. I don’t need a repeat performance. And I’d choose my partner in every lifetime over creep central Ormond, not everyone needs the over the top display in order to feel loved. Guarantee you if they couldn’t put it on Instagram then they wouldn’t have bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
‘If they couldn’t put it on Instagram then they wouldn’t have bothered’ applies to every Instagram blogger/flogger/influencer out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Myself and my friend were discussing the vow renewal thing earlier and she said her first thought whenever she hears of someone renewing their vows is “okay, which one of you cheated”. Not saying that’s the case here, but usually with these over the top declarations of love for one another, there is an attempt to put a band aid over something. Remember Heidi Klum and Seal, they renewed their vows every year and actually behind it all and all the grand gestures of love and public adoration, their relationship was awful. What annoyed me was the day after it, Pippa had something on her story from a follower like “all of the women in Ireland asking their husbands why can’t you do that for me”. Smug much? Speak for yourself Pippa. My vows stand as much today as the day I made them. I don’t need a repeat performance. And I’d choose my partner in every lifetime over creep central Ormond, not everyone needs the over the top display in order to feel loved. Guarantee you if they couldn’t put it on Instagram then they wouldn’t have bothered.
Absolutely agree. It’s like the couples on Facebook professing their love for other and the grand gestures of flowers, presents. They’re all the ones who are in trouble behind the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I worked in a hotel that Pippas workshop was in. He was the most ignorant self centered person I ever met! He skipped the Queue several times at reception as he was so important and i told him he has to queue like everyone else and he got so thick and think he also complained becoz I got in trouble! State of him! Also heard the rumors and not even surprised
I worked on hotel reception for years, queue jumpers gave me the rage, I could never find the energy to be nice to them or go out of my way to help them so they gained nothing from jumping ahead of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree on the vows renewal thing. It just screams marriage issues. It’s not like marriage vows expire, to me they’ve always seemed like an acknowledgement that someone forgot them along the way. That along with the saccharine ridiculous “can’t believe I get to do life with you” posts. Their posts versus his sleazy ways, the weird relationship between Pippa & Chloe etc are the perfect example of why we should take social media with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 21
Someone commented on Brian Dowlings latest post that they thought the pic of him and Pippa was ‘Anne Doyle’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now I can’t unsee it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Agree on the vows renewal thing. It just screams marriage issues. It’s not like marriage vows expire, to me they’ve always seemed like an acknowledgement that someone forgot them along the way. That along with the saccharine ridiculous “can’t believe I get to do life with you” posts. Their posts versus his sleazy ways, the weird relationship between Pippa & Chloe etc are the perfect example of why we should take social media with a pinch of salt
What makes you think pippa & chloe’s relationship is weird ?

Reactions: 1
The whole vows thing was purely for the gram. If you told him he couldn‘t post anything about it publicly he wouldn’t have bothered his Ken head. He also didn’t organise any of it, her team did. Very easy to set up that shite when you can pay people to do it. I do like Pippa more so than other instahuns but she gets deducted points for her judgement in husband material.
Ken head!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Wonder if Brian is still besties with that singer from donegal?! God there was years of each other declaring their undying love for each other and now nothing 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Brian is still besties with that singer from donegal?! God there was years of each other declaring their undying love for each other and now nothing 🧐
I get the feeling himself and Mickey Joe Harte have drifted apart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she has messed up big time with her new ‘tracksuit ‘ collection . I’d be mortified walking around in a top with POCO plastered across the front of it. Not disputing the quality or design etc but if she even did a little tag somewhere subtle she may of reached out to more people . Good luck trying sell that . Moore street stalls would have better !

Reactions: 18
I think she has messed up big time with her new ‘tracksuit ‘ collection . I’d be mortified walking around in a top with POCO plastered across the front of it. Not disputing the quality or design etc but if she even did a little tag somewhere subtle she may of reached out to more people . Good luck trying sell that . Moore street stalls would have better !

Yes a bit less in ur face Pippa thank you!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely . All the top designers you’d nearly have to go looking for the label to justify the spend 😂. Big bold writing across the sweatshirt screams tack! I’m really surprised she went with that .

Reactions: 11
What I see the only use would be a uniform she’d put her staff in for some launch . I don’t understand who her target audience is ? People must have some balls wearing that . Let’s see if Waxpets Ellen seals the deal.

• Haha
Agree with the criticism of the branding. A more subtle logo would look much better. Who wants to be walking around with that splashed all over them? Embarrassing. The quality look nicer than Rosie’s gear but not a hope would I wear it with the branding so obvious

Reactions: 10
A little bit of diversity would be great. All 6ft size 8 models.
This is Ireland Pippa. Average women are 12/14. Imagine being so radical as to include these sizes in your photo shoot 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.