Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Well she has a massive following which i imagine are mostly women, many of whom struggle to have a baby, her bump every day must be very triggering. Take all the photos she likes just stop giving everyone the daily/ hourly reminder she's pregnant.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Those sandals look really dated to me. Like I def had a pair of those from Monsoon about ten years ago. And any old tat would look amazing with that sparkly filter over it

The state of her. She’s unbelievably tacky but seems to have the idea she’s class and style personified
Oh she's something else. I might have said it on this thread before but she had pictures up before of the kids dressing up at Halloween, there were 8 photos on the grid post. 2 of which had the kids in it. The other 6 were selfies of her dressed up as a cat or something. It was beyond self indulgent. She always does that though, a grid post with an album of something but it ends up being all selfies of her😂would. You. Be. Well. 🙄

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her eldest son is the image of her. I love how she just shares her sons like a normal mother and they aren’t her whole content.

I have to say I don’t get the problem with gifting stays, it’s great business sense. How many buy the poco stuff that they could buy in dunnes? It’s a given that loads will book because pippa has given it the seal of approval. I know centerparcs in uk work with make a wish. I don’t know the details but it would be pretty crass to use that as an advertising tool. They can’t really win.
Only they don't need pippa to give it exposure because the place is booked out until October, that's without pippa help. I can honestly say I would certainly not say to myself oh pippa free holiday looks amazing, now let me get my credit card out and pay 4k for it, that's if I can manage to secure availability. It would have the complete opposite effect on me

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Kip. No toiletries or housekeeping ‘due to social distancing’ but sure we’ll give you a bitta soap, lads. 🙄 For the prices they can go sing - some great Irish-owned hotels elsewhere that don’t make you feel like they’re doing you a favour by letting you stay there. Not a hope in hell I’d pay good money to go.

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
I like Pippa too, I think shes classy ... the rest are just all the same, selling their souls and children

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
It’s all so vulgar. I’m all for family and friends getting together and have had plenty of them myself, nothing about money. I can happily say I’ve never had a seating plan for my garden barbecues 😂
It’s all just a bit too showy and tacky for my taste, she looks beautiful though 🥰

She tagged it.

I don't mind celebrating birthdays but the ott cake & Westbury.

On insta tonight pippa looks botoxed to the hilt :eek:
I get what you mean, of course most people celebrate birthdays in some way, but the obscene amount of over the top balloons and the very OTT birthday cake for a 42 year old man is actually so naff. Imo if none of this was going on Instagram it would probably be a normal modest birthday cake from marks n Spencer or somwhere😂

• Haha

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I had a look at both the poco and 4th arq websites. It's very basic clothing, sweatshirts, tshirts, joggers, jeans etc.. Nothing would entice me to buy from either. I certainly wouldn't wear a sweatshirt with Poco labelled across the front. I'd rather buy from an established brand if I was going to spend that money.. Otherwise I'd get them in places like M&S or dunnes if they're for everyday wearing. There's no real design to them and I'd question the longevity and quality of them.. Would be interesting to hear from anyone who has bought from them regarding the wearing of them after months of washing etc.. None of this "oh its such good quality" shite just after trying in on!

• Heart

dotiedot

Chatty Member
But there's ssooooooo many influencers on the market that are trying the "relatable" image. To be honest, I'm sick of seeing them all and unfollowed them all today. The same ads for the same brands, the same clothes, same toothbrush.... Its gone to a point I'm actually preferring dreaming of having Pippas money 😂

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
I think she has messed up big time with her new ‘tracksuit ‘ collection . I’d be mortified walking around in a top with POCO plastered across the front of it. Not disputing the quality or design etc but if she even did a little tag somewhere subtle she may of reached out to more people . Good luck trying sell that . Moore street stalls would have better !

Kellypol

I recall a Q&A a few weeks ago when she was launching her pop up shop in KV someone asked was she going to open a permanent branch and she replied: No, that wasn't the "business model". To me that spells chancer. Take the money and run while she's hot. She knows damn well a permanent branch would close down as quick as it opened up & she wouldn't risk that.

Reactions: 17

Dancinatthedisco

I really think it's a boy, they know the sex and I think if it was a girl she would have the whole gender reveal and make a big deal of it but since it's another boy she's been there and done that
I kind of think the opposite. When I was pregnant with my 3rd (I had 2 girls already) people actually had us driven demented wanting to know the gender - they were desperate to know if we were desperate for a boy. We didn’t actually find out the gender because deep down I was nervous of having a boy, I was so protective of my girls that I felt if I had a boy people would think I was suddenly happy and complete which would take away from the girls and I would have found those comments difficult. I would say Pippa gets the same. If you have all boys you’ll be harassed over going for the girl and vice versa. Maybe she’s keeping it low-key for similar reasons.

Wasn’t an issue anyway as I now have 3 girls and feel I’ve won the lotto -so maybe I’m daft 😂😂

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Reeling in the years on tonight showing Cians olympic medal scandal - Pippa must be rotted if she ever catches a repeat!

• Haha