Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialb

What's the story with Brain's family. Never see any mention of them apart from a old aunt he drags out ever so often.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Maggie

Pippa has done it right! She hasn’t sold her soul, she makes her money from her brands. The others like SoSue are still taking on everything thrown at them!
To be honest, she’s made her money, she can spend how she wants, she shops ALOT in Zara! She doesn’t do the boohoo/nastygal because it’s not her style or taste!
Unlike again SoSue who does, just for money! Sue shows clothes & then comes on dressed in designer gear….
That’s what makes Pippa more classy then Sue…..when she recommends something tbh I’d be inclined to believe her more than the others….

Heidi77

VIP Member
Does everyone get the goodie bag? I suppose all the activities are complimentary as well. I wonder is that house so pricey that nobody else has booked it? It would boil your piss though. 2 weeks in Portugal, numerous hotels stays and now this freebie. My poor kids had a day at the zoo, Tayto Park and a day trip to Belfast and that was it all summer But my god they were grateful.

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I think she has a very cultivated image of classy. The massive grey house, the wholesome family content, the complete change of strategy compared to what she used to be. I suppose she comes from wealth too so she knows what she's at.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Maybe they’ll do a gender reveal to see if Brian actually has a ding dong and isn’t actually a real life Ken doll with a plastic mickey! 😂😂Sorry if I’ve offended any of ye! 😳😳

• Haha
They say boys steal your heart and girls steal your beauty
Sorry but I REALLY hate sayings like that, little girls do not "steal" your beauty.
I have 2 girls, glowed on my first, vomited my way through the second, nothing to with gender just different pregnancies.

• Haha
  • Heart

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Sure isn't it all lovely. Best of luck to her and the new baby. However, all of this is totally unrelatable to most of her followers. (You too could have this if you were gorgeous and privileged like me. Oh and thanks for buying all my tat so I can afford this lifestyle. Cheers.)Yes I know I'm just jealous.

• Haha

Summertime83

Are you joking , she looks blissfully happy . They she has a lovely life and a lovely family . They genuinely seem very excited for the new babies arrival . She prob one of the only Instagramers i quite like most of the time😂

007múinteoir

Reckon they definitely fell out they don’t follow each other anymore and posts of them together deleted? I think Laura fell out with Pippa…I met Laura in the Poco shop in Limerick and she was absolutely lovely. I think Pippa is so fake and her collection is so similar to what’s in Dunnes stores at the moment except Dunnes is 80% cheaper!!

007múinteoir

There’s a lot of ‘my boy’ posts lately with little Louis
I think it’s a girl on the way
Lots of pink in the insta layout lately too
Oh for sure it’s a girl

Latest post, she's off to open her new shop in Kildare Village, complete with multiple gushing sycophant comments from the usual suspects. She couldn't resist the temptation to have a mini moan in the post about being tired. You'd swear she'd been forced to open the shop. She's just been away in Portugal for weeks FFS.
Brian Dowling is just the most irritanting sycophantic ass kisser ever!! So with himself or Arthur ever stop indulging Pippa and Brian!

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
He’s a big fanny, it’s a wonder he’s not wearing a skirt while he’s at it, like Freddie Mercury in the I want to break free video

• Haha
Reactions: 18

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I'm sure a pool and a beach is all the kids need.

All the shite you've to put up with holidaying with kids in Ireland- crap weather, booking pool slots, limited time , no changing rooms etc. A pool in the sun they can go in as much and as often as they like would definitely be a good holiday for mine anyway.

the Portuguese love kids and they are welcome everywhere ime. Her resort looks fab and its great to see irish people getting away after all the absolute nonsense we have been made put up with at home.
1 million % exactly this
The heatwave is ending but begrudger weather is looming.

Everyone/every family will make their own informed holiday choices for themselves

Why judge others choices?

edited.. ha obviously we all judge people sure look at me on tattle ms Judgeypants but what I mean is spend a grand on a holiday in Ireland looking at the weather app , hoping someone will put something other than fish and chips for 24€ on the menu or go abroad and have fun etc

covid has been shit for all
You do you boo

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
C’mon someone must know the situ with her and Laura. Sure she said she was her right hand man when it came to poco and couldn’t do it without her!!! She’d a small nit team of really close people to her. Whatever happened looks like Suzanna ditched her too as not a sight of her in Ibiza (which the pair usually go together ). Sad really ...money the route of all evil !

• Heart

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Anyone else find it a bit off putting that Brian O is off golfing and hitting London while Pippa is at home ready to pop? There is no way my OH would do that nor would I want him to if I was that far along and had 2 other kids to mind….he really seems to love himself.

Tody

I worked in a hotel that Pippas workshop was in. He was the most ignorant self centered person I ever met! He skipped the Queue several times at reception as he was so important and i told him he has to queue like everyone else and he got so thick and think he also complained becoz I got in trouble! State of him! Also heard the rumors and not even surprised
Pippa is also the rudest person ive ever met, at a fashion show i saw her tell another model to go get her a sandwich in the rudest way ive ever heard, the guy hadto hold back from throwing a dig i swear

A little bit of diversity would be great. All 6ft size 8 models.
This is Ireland Pippa. Average women are 12/14. Imagine being so radical as to include these sizes in your photo shoot 😏
No I disagree that the average size is 12/14.... I would hope the average woman is not unhealthy, if this is true then its not the photoshoots that need to change....

• Wow
  • Angry

Patchsun

If it’s a freebie that’s ridiculous! Meanwhile us poor meer mortles have to scrimp and save to go anywhere. Never mind centre parcs that costs a fortune to visit