Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Random fact but I was in Dundrum eating on my own years ago and Brian and Pippa sat in beside me - kind of in same cubicle but opposite me - she looked about 6 months pregnant - they picked at each other for the whole meal but especially her, she was scathing. Now maybe they were having a bad day, as we all do, but this was next level. Like Mary and John in Father Ted! 😆
Go on, give us a few examples!
Did she tell Brian he has a face like a pair of tits?
(RIP Rynagh O'Grady, who played Mary so perfectly)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

ja81y

VIP Member
She has serious competition with Aimee and taras makeup line!! Whatever happened to women supporting women in business?! Even prior to launch of UP cosmetics I don’t recall Pippa ever giving sculpted a shout out? Or maybe I missed that?

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
They made sure the ‘whispering angel’ wine featured ....totally for the gram!!! All business acquaintances at this current time . Could all change within few months . No Amy, Laura, Tara ...all her fashion factory divas ditched and her latest huns made the cut inc Ventura designs.. no wonder the interior decor is done up so often with ‘friends’ like that !

Heidi77

VIP Member
Omg I thought the same, especially around the eyes…I can totally see now what people meant by the fringe covering a lot!
I just went for a look and don't see what you are seeing. A few crows feet maybe which is normal for her age but her forehead looks fine. Did you ever think that comments like these are why she gets botox in the first place?

• Haha

<shutthefrontdoor>

It looks fab 😍 and what a day for it! ☀

It looks better than some weddings I’ve been to

Why not-
Covids been shite - a party is always a good idea
She has the cash, hope they have a ball
Wouldn’t say a party is always a good idea when you’re 30+ weeks pregnant and covid cases are high, even amongst the vaccinated 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
The one who is about to flog sportswear ?!

Give me a laugh

She’s genetically predispositions to be slim and has even by her own words never been to a gym etc

Made a big song and dance over going for approx 5 walks round her luxurious enclosure during lockdown

Honestly I’d cringe for any of my friends who would buy her stuff

Is it sportswear now ahead launching....looked more sports bra and leggings??

My dog max

VIP Member
Off topic sorry but is there a thread on Claudine Keane? How feckin’ staged are her pictures/videos. She loves herself

This is my place

I think it’s a little bit different when someone who has spoken quite recently about her own fertility struggles and her own recent miscarriage experience posts something like that. If it was FBG I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Kinda just expect better from someone who has been there themselves and has spoken about it so recently.
People should be allowed to be light hearted and joke about things they have gone through 🤷‍♀️

Ratsout

VIP Member
Premium beauty my arse. White label tat. Blank canvas shite with a few more bells and whistles on the packaging

lovelyladylumps

Ive seen her childminder in the local playground where I live a few times with the boys! Her boys are extremely well mannered happy boys! If I had their money I’d probably have a cleaner too living in a house that big in fairness.

Cf88

I'm having a glass of "noseco" at the moment 29 weeks pregnant and how the hell could anyone assume it's alcohol just from how it looks?! I think that's a step too far.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Arthur is a dote. I’ve met him a few times. He must have the patience of a saint to put up with the diva himself

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
I wish that Baker in mullingar 2210 patisserie would stop lavishing cakes on them its turning me off her page. Shes flat out between Pippa and Brian dowling. They hardly pay🙄

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
The problem with people breaking, bending or flouting Covid restrictions, or just being irresponsible IMO (just because you can travel doesn't mean you should) is that it is everyone's business.

It is our business when variants are brought into the country and numbers go up and people die or are left bereaved, and the rest of us are in lockdown, jobs lost, businesses closed etc etc.

I don't agree with Pippa (and other influencers) travelling in the current situation, and because it is a public health emergency it (and the potential consequences of it) is my business.
People die or are seriously injured every day on our roads so does that mean we should all park our cars in our driveway and not go anywhere in them in case we are involved in an accident and somebody is killed.
we have to now just take every reasonable precaution and live in the new normal because this isn’t going away. Everybodies lives have been affected in some shape or form and every industry has been affected. We simply cannot continue the way we have been going for any more extended period of time.

• Heart

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
It’s the PushPocoPopUpPip make up —no pigment but plenty of Pout! 💋
She's so predictable with her nicey nicey chats before another one of her never-ending pop-ups.
I just dont get where she is going with this brand of hers. Another month, another pop up. I wish she and her awful tat would just pop off 🤔

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think a girl. She said she knows the sex but is keeping it a secret and she wore pink nearly everyday last week, even pink earrings! But I’m *possibly* reading too much into it 😂

• Haha