Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
She can afford to have her party catered, why not. If I was hosting a party and could afford it I'd do the same, I'd rather be mixing with my guests than mixing drinks or getting food ready. There's always something bad going on somewhere in the world. Pippa not having a party isn't going to change that.

Reactions: 17

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Also just wanted to say, anyone that thinks Pippa is not you're usual flogger and doesn't show pr drops as much as others. There is absolutely NO doubt she gets as much free shit if not more because of her profile she just doesn't show it. She'll only show something that suits her aesthetic so would have to be high end e.g La Mer etc...

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ye she was always so classy, would you stop she used to walk around Grafton street in a bikini for photo calls. Her face has changed dramatically in the last few years. Fillers and Botox and what not. I bought her Up palette, the trio one, it’s rubbish, the highlighter is ott on. The blush barely adds colour, waste of money.
Oh my god is that Brian????
It's true what they say, you're not ugly, you're just poor!!

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
She tagged it.

I don't mind celebrating birthdays but the ott cake & Westbury.

On insta tonight pippa looks botoxed to the hilt :eek:
I don’t get what’s wrong with a cake and trip to the Westbury. I’m sure lots of people get cake and an overnight stay in a hotel for their birthday (a break away from the kids).

This is actually gas 😂 “I really enjoyed spending Halloween with the family”, and every single picture is of her 😂 like the same pic over and over too

Isn't that beyond mortifying? Yes claudine we get it, you think you are absolutely stunning even dressed up as a cat. Get over yourself. Her look is so chavy and quite literally footballers wife from 2006.

msmarple

Nobody is trolling you, hun. This is Tattle.
I suggested you start a rave thread as you’re a massive fan of Pippa, from Centre Parcs to the quality of her sweatshirts. Name calling not necessary.
Agree - about time someone called this out. Total PR rep here 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
If anyone follows Allanah worth_fighting4...now theres someone & her kids who DESERVE a free trip to CentreParcs..such an inspirational & brave woman..not the likes of Pippa who is loaded..its shocking & in very bad taste how these companies gift those who can more than afford it🙄🙄🙄

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Love her reply re Martinhal as ‘CenterParcs in the sun’ - when so many other Instamammys think it’s the height of sophistication. 😛

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think Pippa has definetly moved away from the relatable girl next door image she was always trying to portray.
She seems to be moving in with the London set, Lucy Nagle, Fashion bug blog and even Vogue would be part of the London it crowd for want of a better term.
Like €700 for a pair of sandals is not really in that many peoples reach.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Shes definitely not the worst alright. You could never imagine Pippa going down the trashy side of Instagram like Lisa Jordan or really scrapping the bottom of the Irish Instagrammers barrel like Faces by Grace.
People have short memories. Pippa was the queen of tack and would have sold her granny to make a few bob. She just reinvented herself in the past 3 years. Also, there is no way someone with her number of followers isn’t being gifted piles of free shit…she just doesn’t declare it!!!

• Heart

Princesssun

Chatty Member
its deffo a gifted stay but look at it from centreparcs point of view, its great advertising. Gifting it to a nurse or other frontline worker with not following will not be enough exposure for them. Companies use people like Pippa to advertise and as im in advertising myself this is a really cheap way of promoting stuff. an Ad in a glossy magazine can be €5-10K depending on the magazine and how long it runs for.
I do think its bad form of Pippa to do this though. She can well afford to do this and pay herself. She doesnt need work or freebies like this.

The new title should have been pippa once called sized 12 women heifers and she had a gap in her teeth which she closed when she got her extra large veneers. She said the gap wasn’t a good look!!

• Wow
  • Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Are the Mcgregor pj’s she’s opening conors sister? If so very surprised at Pippa associating with them at all. Especially with all the allegations surrounding him and the sisters being so rough.

• Wow

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
In her defense, back in the noughties, we were all a state! Anyone here that was around the same age at that time, ye all know it 😂 We're just lucky that our photos were limited to our own photo albums or on Bebo (RIP). Imagine having your old, unflattering pics online forever? I'd be fuming anyway 😆

• Angry
  • Haha

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Shes missing a decent trick if she's too good for Dunnes. I'd say I've been in Boots(I like Boots just none near me) maybe twice in the last few years but I'm in Dunnes every other week and have bought lots of makeup there that I wouldn't have only for seeing it passing . I doubt I'm alone there.

Reactions: 16