Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah because loads of us who don't know one another just happened to concoct the same story with the same details.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Loads of who ?? Bitchey unknowns on tattle 😂😂🤣

Closer to 5 years would be right. That's when I heard it first too from someone connected to the Ormond family.
So is it 5yrs ago or 3yrs ago because apparently these sources know for certain 🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So is it 5yrs ago or 3yrs ago because apparently these sources know for certain 🤥🤥
Believe it or don't, it's up to you. I take most things I read on here with a bucket of salt so I understand the scepticism! Without naming names (because for obvious reasons I couldn't and still can't), I said back on the first thread about Pippa last year that I'd heard it from 2 separate sources and that was why I believed it, and still believe it. And neither of them were the friend of someone's third cousin's next door neighbour's dog either. I've no issue with Pippa. He on the other hand is a creep who landed on his feet in a major way with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually hate when these rumours are discussed on these threads. I'm not moderating or anything, I know ye are all entitled to discuss whatever ye want, it just makes me feel uneasy. I've no idea why! 😂😂 And I'm not saying it's not true either, I just hate chatting about it!

Do we think her 10 year anniversary day was a full surprise? She said they went to the cinema in Adare Manor first and watched their wedding and had video msgs from close people, then got ready and a car collected them and brought them to the church, all organised by Brian. Is any man that good? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly do not believe this rumour to be true to be honest I think it's one of those urban myths that grew legs. Same going on with Nikki Whelan and a rumour about Gavin I don't believe for a second these women would entertain if their husbands were unfaithful.

Reactions: 13

You probably shouldn't be on a gossip site if you're saying we're all "bitchy unknowns" when we're gossiping. Head off to the rave page for yourself or hire a detective for the evidence you require

Believe it or don't, it's up to you. I take most things I read on here with a bucket of salt so I understand the scepticism! Without naming names (because for obvious reasons I couldn't and still can't), I said back on the first thread about Pippa last year that I'd heard it from 2 separate sources and that was why I believed it, and still believe it. And neither of them were the friend of someone's third cousin's next door neighbour's dog either. I've no issue with Pippa. He on the other hand is a creep who landed on his feet in a major way with her.
Agreed ! Mrs Summertime, go do the detective work yourself like we all did but don't demand to be provided the info!!

Last edited:
I actually hate when these rumours are discussed on these threads. I'm not moderating or anything, I know ye are all entitled to discuss whatever ye want, it just makes me feel uneasy. I've no idea why! 😂😂 And I'm not saying it's not true either, I just hate chatting about it!

Do we think her 10 year anniversary day was a full surprise? She said they went to the cinema in Adare Manor first and watched their wedding and had video msgs from close people, then got ready and a car collected them and brought them to the church, all organised by Brian. Is any man that good? 😅
all organised by Brian - if it was Brian Dowling yes I'd believe it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The child rumor has been going since before they were married. I live close to them and it’s certainly not local gossip.

Yeah the imaginary child
You must be on about something else, or another rumour. What I'm referring to was after the birth of the second child for sure. Looking at your previous posts, you claim to know a lot about them for someone who just lives in the area(even though they didn't live in Straffan 10 years ago), you've been on here saying they're a lovely couple etc. So I guess that means that it can't possibly be true because you think they're great. Case closed everyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Heard this years ago. Apparently the mam was or is a hairdresser. And was paid off.

Have also heard from. People been in his company in the past he is an absolute sleeze and I'd def believe it the head on him. He's full of himself

The whole vows thing was purely for the gram. If you told him he couldn‘t post anything about it publicly he wouldn’t have bothered his Ken head. He also didn’t organise any of it, her team did. Very easy to set up that shite when you can pay people to do it. I do like Pippa more so than other instahuns but she gets deducted points for her judgement in husband material.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You must be on about something else, or another rumour. What I'm referring to was after the birth of the second child for sure. Looking at your previous posts, you claim to know a lot about them for someone who just lives in the area(even though they didn't live in Straffan 10 years ago), you've been on here saying they're a lovely couple etc. So I guess that means that it can't possibly be true because you think they're great. Case closed everyone.
🥱 I don’t know a lot about them and never once claimed too.
I just think this same rumor has been doing the rounds for years. It’a always someone’s friends neighbors cousins dog knows for a fact. If it’s known for a fact then why hasn’t it been brought to the media?
She has no reason to stay with a cheating man she can well afford to kick him out and live her life. I just don’t buy it and unless someone can prove it really it’s just idle gossip

Reactions: 7
I worked in the area he lived in growing up. I heard the rumours about the hairdresser years ago.
An old work colleagues daughter dated him years ago when he was singing in pubs.
Shes happily married now and bumped into him on a night out a few years ago and he tried it on with her. He's a sleeze.
He's the boss of Pippa too , he organised all her roadshows or whatever she called them. Tough negotiator with the hotels etc, all had to be done his way, no leeway. Pippa just waltzed in and looked pretty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I worked in the area he lived in growing up. I heard the rumours about the hairdresser years ago.
An old work colleagues daughter dated him years ago when he was singing in pubs.
Shes happily married now and bumped into him on a night out a few years ago and he tried it on with her. He's a sleeze.
He's the boss of Pippa too , he organised all her roadshows or whatever she called them. Tough negotiator with the hotels etc, all had to be done his way, no leeway. Pippa just waltzed in and looked pretty.
I worked in a hotel that Pippas workshop was in. He was the most ignorant self centered person I ever met! He skipped the Queue several times at reception as he was so important and i told him he has to queue like everyone else and he got so thick and think he also complained becoz I got in trouble! State of him! Also heard the rumors and not even surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.