Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I would 100% agree it's down to swelling during pregnancy. I don't believe for a minute that after waiting so long for their third baby that she would even consider taking risks like that for vanity purposes, or that she'd do something that would leave her wide open to criticism. Sure she probably got the fringe cut in purely to hide her forehead while she's off the botox!
Agree with all of this.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't reply on the last thread on the rumoured "5th Child". It's 100% true, my friend's sister is a friend of both. Happened 3 years ago roughly as far as I remember, common knowledge around them and extended family.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn't reply on the last thread on the rumoured "5th Child". It's 100% true, my friend's sister is a friend of both. Happened 3 years ago roughly as far as I remember, common knowledge around them and extended family.
What’s this?

Reactions: 2
So surprised at Pippa and her rip off Dior book tote. As a fashion designer she should know the effort people put into their products. 🤔 Not cool Pippa

Reactions: 4
No way, never heard this, that’s disgusting if it’s true
Yeah TBH I forgot about it I hadn't followed her in years until she announced the latest pregnancy then I came on here. Was surprised that other people knew too I thought it was just "inner circle" and my friend blabbed and told me...

• Wow
Yeah TBH I forgot about it I hadn't followed her in years until she announced the latest pregnancy then I came on here. Was surprised that other people knew too I thought it was just "inner circle" and my friend blabbed and told me...
Everyone knows, I met a hairdresser I know in town one day and she told me about it. I've heard about the child from loads of people over the last couple of years. They all think it a great piece of gossip that they are the 1st to know. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone knows, I met a hairdresser I know in town one day and she told me about it. I've heard about the child from loads of people over the last couple of years. They all think it a great piece of gossip that they are the 1st to know. 😂😂😂😂
Haha it is in fairness, it also speaks volumes for all the Irish gossip magazines etc, they'd broadcast what they bloody had for breakfast and they know all this juicy stuff(and a lot more) but don't say a word.

Reactions: 5
I'd imagine legally they can't say anything? A couple would go mad if that was in the paper about them

I'd imagine legally they can't say anything? A couple would go mad if that was in the paper about them
They can, if they hear from "a source" they can say what the source says- according to that source.

Reactions: 2
They can, if they hear from "a source" they can say what the source says- according to that source.
Would anyone be ballsy enough to be the source? 😅 Could also get the mam in bother. This rumour surface about so many "celeb" couples every so often anyway 🙄

How much was she paid 👀👀👀

Reactions: 6
There’s a persistent rumor that Brian had a secret child a few years ago and the mother was paid to stay quiet about it
I’m curious, how do you stay quite about a child father ? Do you never tell child about him or just not speak to media? He hardly has a relationship with the child ?

Reactions: 1
Was wondering the Same
I heard he just bought her a house and pays regular monthly maintenance figure. I’ve also been in his company on two occasions on nights out with friends and he definitely is/was a creep so I would believe it’s true.

Reactions: 17
I heard this too but about 5 years ago!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.