Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kissyfur

I really think it's a boy, they know the sex and I think if it was a girl she would have the whole gender reveal and make a big deal of it but since it's another boy she's been there and done that
I think the opposite too. Imo if it was a boy she would have told everyone already to stop the girl comments.
I also noticed the “my boy” posts and imo she is showing a lot more of her boys than she used to which makes me think she’s feeling understandably protective of them.

I’m shit at guessing this though so probably all wrong!

Reactions: 2

kissyfur

I paid 1300 for my stay. Still expensive enough but people seem to think it’s 4-5k.

I totally believe it’s her kids would prefer centreparcs over Portugal. They don’t care about glamour!

Lava91

VIP Member
That’s actually not bad to hear, in fairness I don’t believe in knocking just for the sake of it. If her stuff is good she should get credit.
I mean it would certainly want to be good for the price of them! Walking around with POCO written all over your jumper, she gets great promotion

Thump

VIP Member
And before ye jump down my neck it could be none alcoholic, also all the pizzas donal shehan made today for pippa too? Just curious
Doesn’t seem to be, he seems to have his own family occasion today, engagement party or something.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Jesus I know that place - rough as a bear’s arse! 😂😂😂
Isn't there really good friend Alan something, can't think of his name in the bar/restaurant business??
He owns "House" maybe going into business together!!
Looks like Brian and Pips who already have their hands in lots of pies have found another pie!!

Bellel

VIP Member
I just went for a look and don't see what you are seeing. A few crows feet maybe which is normal for her age but her forehead looks fine. Did you ever think that comments like these are why she gets botox in the first place?
Definitely not! 😂

Mistakes, or dodgy stuff - Is it more of a puff piece so do you reckon? Evoke do tend to blow smoke up asses tbf…
no the figures are correct, they are taken from the accounts alright. evoke is sensationalising the turnover a bit alright when the profit/gross profit margin is more important but whatever gets the clicks...

Aaargh

And I know BTs often start smaller businesses off on a ‘sale or return’ so basically they won’t be in any way out of pocket if the merch doesn’t sell. Not sure how Boots do it.