Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Omg I actually loved it 🥰

I don’t dispute he was a dickhead but he was very open about having a child . It was all over the press at the time about his relationship and child .
Not in the beginning to the other contestants, until he needed the publicity.

Reactions: 2

Zzz bull

Jesus the price of those sandals she put up on her stories, nearly 900 dollars. Is she for real or what! You'd grab the same pair in Penneys for a tenner or river island for 30 quid. Pippa's def not a penny pincher, business must be flying!
Jesus christ was gonna say the same

Ellegee

VIP Member
I absolutely beg to differ.... Couldn't live without mine.... Especially on breaks away.... Especially with 2 year olds and below
I think she means you can just use a regular bag. You can buy inserts online that can be popped into any large handbag

I just can't deal with the fact she blew all over the cake, like are we not passed doing that. I hope that never comes back, so gross to think we all did it pre-C times 🤢
I know, I’m not sure I can ever go back to that. We’ve been doing cupcakes for the last 18 months & it’s so much easier. No cutting, no waste, no plates. It’s great. We do a couple of small boxes for people that we’d normally drop a couple of cake slices on a plate into.

Last edited:

Thump

VIP Member
I ordered on a friends recommendation before she started sending freebies (think she sent twins and me one too) and after that I'd never order again. It was average quality the cakes itself, the bueno sauce was lovely but I wouldn't pay her prices and she sending freebies to the insta huns of Ireland she can go and shite
I doubt Pippa’s are freebies, I’d say she’d be morto to be called out for that these days. Brian Dowling maybe, I’d also say the Garrihy baby birthday cake was paid for.

Heidi77

VIP Member
She thanked them for inviting her. I doubt they invited her to pay as well. Maybe they gave her a discount. She probably needs it.

Here for news

Chatty Member
She's so predictable when it comes to her stories she'll do the usual "q&a" or "god i feel like i haven't been on in ages".....talks or does the q&a then does her promotional stuff at end. Any time i see 30 stories with Pippa you just know then end is a new pop up or a new up product!
I noticed that before after it was mentioned here but I don't mind her doing it because she doesn't usually come on with 50 stories about random stuff every day like some of the others 🤣

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Couldn't reply on the last thread on the rumoured "5th Child". It's 100% true, my friend's sister is a friend of both. Happened 3 years ago roughly as far as I remember, common knowledge around them and extended family.
What’s this?

Dublina79

Lol no way is having a cleaner bad! It’s a god send & why not if both are working & kids….best thing ever!

Suzeywoozey

She posted a story of him with a banana on his head doing an impression of her in her hairband. Total ott purchase but at least bananahead implied she knew it was a fail 🍌

She should lend it to Lego Head for the day and post a few pics of it on him :p
[/QUOTE]

And before ye jump down my neck it could be none alcoholic, also all the pizzas donal shehan made today for pippa too? Just curious