Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlyq92

Tignam was ALL over Erin during her DWTS days. Sent her robes all the time and was sharing her on her instagram constantly.
LLL jammies it is so (if a gun was to my head and I wasn't allowed buy from Penneys anymore of course!)
Doubt very much Swigs will be sending any more gear Erin's way anymore seeing as she's gone the same route, even down to the spritz of Jo Malone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

Paulownia

I heard, roughly 3 years ago through someone that knows Pippa (genuinely knows her) that they don’t like one another and that Pippa felt Sue was always copying/trying to outdo her. She even said that Sue was only going to Las Vegas for her hen because Pippa went to Marbella or somewhere 😂

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
She’s a cracking pair of legs, don’t remember seeing them this much before the pregnancy, but she looks amazing.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Thing is Brian had money when they met but when his career went to shit she still stuck around. It must be love.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Don’t want to derail it, but away people either need vaccine passports or tests. I’m away and where I am has under 20 cases a day, so much safer than Kerry or anywhere in Ireland if you ask me. Plus we are out in the sunshine etc, yes maybe airports but again all travelers need tests etc.
I take it back so! 😂😂But it’s still spreading like crazy around the world and countries are locking specific areas down again and caution is still advised. The dept of foreign affairs have frightened the bejesus out of a lot of people about foreign travel but as u say if you’re in a low incidence area and keep yourself safe that’s more peace of mind than if you were somewhere over here that’s got more cases.
A lot of folk have decided to holiday at home and I’d personally be avoiding high Covid areas here in Ireland. I’m lucky I live somewhere at has lower rates but that could creep up, u don’t know. And I don’t blame people going abroad because rip off Ireland’s alive and well.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
To me it just looks like Pippa is exhausted, her eyes look swollen and prob not sleeping great in late pregnancy, prob making plans so she can take a couple wks off work etc
Exactly what I thought, she looks like she's not long awake after a nap!

BallyerGirl

Does she ever mention UP cosmetics these days?? Doesn't seem like it has been very successful. No new products since the launch last November.

Hawkclado

Yeah she does love the fame side.. fair play to her for having a great business and that but promoting that you work all day and run on 3 hours sleep is not cool.
She strikes me as someone who’s a nightmare to work for. Pure martyr, working mad hours but like she’s not doing it as a volunteer like, she charges well! I was like you and really liked her, ordered lots from her for presents and cakes for occasions but it became very clear she’s in for the fame with Pippa and the Garrihy’s etc
ww

Reactions: 2

SoF

I’m betting on a girl ... bump is completely out front .. I think you tend to go quite wide (from behind ) carrying boys 😄

Justsayin'

I wonder is that it... the photographer Laoise seemed to be full time in the office but hasn't been around much (I think she was on Stories a couple weeks ago photographing something) - maybe she put some staff on PUP and Laura thought she was safe from that seen as long time friends

irishjen

VIP Member
I was glowing on my first and haggered looking on my 2nd and had 2 girls, so who knows!
Same just other way around. Glowed on my 2nd although I had a VERY stressful career 1st time round so the lack of sleep and 12hr days didn't help the hag look

Justmakethepoint

I'll forever think of those as "Glenda Gilson eyebrows"! A very popular facial pose for the Irish Models set around that time.
Brian looks phenomenally unattractive there - he's improved his posture over the years and current clothing fashions/cuts flatter his height more. He's still a horrid little rodent of a man though obvs.
Just too funny 🤣 😆 😄

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Actually forgot she was all over Dee too when she posted a pic wearing her robe the other day! Pennies all the way, I don't know how anyone can wear those polyester yokes to bed!
LLL jammies it is so (if a gun was to my head and I wasn't allowed buy from Penneys anymore of course!)
Doubt very much Swigs will be sending any more gear Erin's way anymore seeing as she's gone the same route, even down to the spritz of Jo Malone 🤣🤣