Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree, in fact she would look much better in my opinion if she let herself age gracefully instead of constantly getting herself injected. My point was that she looked so different in real life. She has naturally aged without the botox and fillers and obviously doesn't feel comfortable about it hence the fringe and filters used on insta. She had created this image of wanting to look "perfect". If she wasn't normally - when not pregnant- not so full of injectables, nobody would think any different.

Reactions: 11
I will say that Brian must be one of those annoying drivers who feels they are above using indicators! I was behind them driving home and hit the motorway behind them and he didn't use them once.
Doesnt he drive a BMW? They never come with indicators as standard in my experience

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesnt he drive a BMW? They never come with indicators as standard in my experience
Ofgs I drive a BMW and can use my indicators perfectly. He is an arse if he doesn't use them its not the cars fault! Plenty of good drivers drive BMWs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IT'S A JOKE!!!! Dear God will you lighten up Brian, I mean Flowers 😂
Yeh jokes are usually funny you might want to work on that.

Anyway I also think she looks great for someone who is heavily pregnant. Wonder how much help she has as in someone to clean etc. Not that I begrudge that but I doubt she's scrubbing bathrooms!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Deffo has a cleaner. She also has a childmider, I know she referenced it before. But they are both working so no surprise they have a child minder and cleaner.

Reactions: 5
Deffo has a cleaner. She also has a childmider, I know she referenced it before. But they are both working so no surprise they have a child minder and cleaner.
Oh for sure she has a cleaner probably a few days a week too. And a full time nanny

• Wow
She looks totally wrecked in those back to school photos I think. The cheesy grin can’t hide it.

And yes I know that’s normal etc etc but you don’t usually see Pippa on an off day.

Reactions: 6
She looks totally wrecked in those back to school photos I think. The cheesy grin can’t hide it.

And yes I know that’s normal etc etc but you don’t usually see Pippa on an off day.
I thought the same, she actually looks like she had been crying, maybe it was emotional

Although, i've always thought one of her eyes was a bit lazy and over the last couple of years she seems to have sorted it , maybe with botox or something to lift it, but I am starting to notice it again.
btw I think she looks amazing, pregnancy really suits her, just an observation!

I thought the same, she actually looks like she had been crying, maybe it was emotional

Although, i've always thought one of her eyes was a bit lazy and over the last couple of years she seems to have sorted it , maybe with botox or something to lift it, but I am starting to notice it again.
btw I think she looks amazing, pregnancy really suits her, just an observation!
Yes possibly crying alright, her eyes look swollen. Pregnancy hormones and first days at school are a bad mix!

Reactions: 1
Ive seen her childminder in the local playground where I live a few times with the boys! Her boys are extremely well mannered happy boys! If I had their money I’d probably have a cleaner too living in a house that big in fairness.

Reactions: 16
A lot of my neighbours have cleaners. 2 days a week at least. What's the harm if you can afford it. She obviously needs a childminder too like a huge amount of us.

Reactions: 11
I often see her two lads out and about with a woman, I just assumed it was a relative or a sister of Brian. I see now it must be the nanny. And yeah I can attest to them being very well behaved any time I’ve seen them

Reactions: 1
It’s very normal to have a cleaner when both parents are working full time and there’s kids in the house. Where is the time to do the deep cleaning otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️ All the ladies I work with who have kids and a full time working partner have cleaners. We had one before covid and will definitely be looking for one again soon.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Lol no way is having a cleaner bad! It’s a god send & why not if both are working & kids….best thing ever!

Reactions: 2
Are they really working full time though let's be honest they flute around same as rosie and Co I think pippa is lovely looking woman but she looks alot older tha she is is she 37 38 max she always comes across as mid early 40s

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are they really working full time though let's be honest they flute around same as rosie and Co I think pippa is lovely looking woman but she looks alot older tha she is is she 37 38 max she always comes across as mid early 40s
Stop it, I just googled it and she's only 37 😲
I always assumed she was 5-6 years older than me: turns out she's only one year older!
Whatever age, she's a good-looking woman and obviously puts alot of effort into remaining so.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.