Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And poor Brian Dowlings hubby Arthur over for the bit of dinner while Brian D is off swanning about Marbs with the cast of dancing with the stars. Quick question - do these people actually work? I know the Ormonds are minted but they’ve a business but what do Brian and Arthur do? I do like Arthur by the way he seems very nice ❤
Arthur is a dancer and choreographer afaik. I'd imagine covid restrictions hit him pretty hard with the industry at a standstill and not being able to travel much.

Reactions: 3

trulyjuly

Can I ask a question, I’m new to this so not sure I’m posting a question right…Do Pippa and her step daughter Chloe Ormond not get on?

cecedoon

I don't know a single person thats ever bought anything poco
No doubt il get lynched but I’ve a few pairs of the slimmers, I really liked them. I’ve short legs and they fit me perfectly . I had a baby since & they don’t fit me anymore 😭 I also have a tshirt I got as a present, nice colour comfy & fits well.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Also just wanted to say, anyone that thinks Pippa is not you're usual flogger and doesn't show pr drops as much as others. There is absolutely NO doubt she gets as much free shit if not more because of her profile she just doesn't show it. She'll only show something that suits her aesthetic so would have to be high end e.g La Mer etc...
I wish I was one of her pals to get the unwanted castoffs. It would be like Christmas morning every day 😂

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
IT'S A JOKE!!!! Dear God will you lighten up Brian, I mean Flowers 😂
Yeh jokes are usually funny you might want to work on that.

Anyway I also think she looks great for someone who is heavily pregnant. Wonder how much help she has as in someone to clean etc. Not that I begrudge that but I doubt she's scrubbing bathrooms!

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Yeah I would 100% agree it's down to swelling during pregnancy. I don't believe for a minute that after waiting so long for their third baby that she would even consider taking risks like that for vanity purposes, or that she'd do something that would leave her wide open to criticism. Sure she probably got the fringe cut in purely to hide her forehead while she's off the botox!
Yep the fringe was defo to hide the lack of botox. I've thought about a fringe myself as an alternative to botix, but it doesnt work with my hairline!

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I really think it's a boy, they know the sex and I think if it was a girl she would have the whole gender reveal and make a big deal of it but since it's another boy she's been there and done that
Not sure did she do gender reveals before?

do you think she’d make more of a big deal if it was a girl?

I’m sure she’s doing the same for all 3 what ever she did previously....that’s what I’d do anyway

I think when you’ve 2 of one gender it’s always very exciting to see the third!

it was the yellow and white bits she’d up earlier that made me think Boy

Thump

VIP Member
She bakes stuff on Mon/tues for postal delivery, they arrive on friday, hardly the freshest🙄
I’ve ordered a couple of times and always delivered on Thursday, they were in perfect condition too. “Buttercream queen”, do you have skin in the cake making game?

Karen4eva

I had a look at both the poco and 4th arq websites. It's very basic clothing, sweatshirts, tshirts, joggers, jeans etc.. Nothing would entice me to buy from either. I certainly wouldn't wear a sweatshirt with Poco labelled across the front. I'd rather buy from an established brand if I was going to spend that money.. Otherwise I'd get them in places like M&S or dunnes if they're for everyday wearing. There's no real design to them and I'd question the longevity and quality of them.. Would be interesting to hear from anyone who has bought from them regarding the wearing of them after months of washing etc.. None of this "oh its such good quality" shite just after trying in on!
I have the black skinny jeans she brought out originally still going strong and wash well. My mam has one of the sweatshirts got it a couple of years ago and the quality is good and also washes well. My mother was in KV for her most recent pop up though and was disgusted by the offering hardly any clothing and the coats weren’t great quality, they were wrinkled which is not a good sign.

Munchiebox

I looking like a bag of melted hammers on my daughter 🙊😂😂 my skin and hair was unreal on my boy.
I think pippas is another boy for some reason