Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
He seems a pet alright (Arthur!). I knew he was a dancer, just didn’t know he choreographed for a living. Love the way he does the tic toc dances with Brian’s nieces! 💖💖I’d say Brian’s a bit of a diva! 😂😂He does make me laugh but I’m always distracted by the plumped up lips! 😱😱
He makes me laugh too and I do have a soft spot for him but I’d say he is hard work and everything is always all about him

Reactions: 3

Shellac

I remember ollie’s babyshower. A lot of friends of friends of friends 🥴 were at it so I was nosey out & saw all the pictures on Facebook at the time. Not one of those girls that I knew of were at this baby shower. So strange. I also never see them commenting on anything but at the time 9/10 yrs ago they were flat out in contact on Facebook )or was it bebo at the time !) just found it strange that not one of those girls from her early modelling days are around now.
Actually I tell a lie, I just noticed 1 girl from that group. Can’t remember name but pretty girl that owns mud pie in dundrum , she was present at new baby O’s shin dig

Well that is nice. Maybe those are her people & she is close to them, & dumped others!

Surprised Claudine Keane was not at it.
Claudine Keane is still away on holidays if you follow her on Instagram ! Her mother recently has joined her.

I only saw some of the baby Shower on Insta the setting looked fab.

I think as we go through different phases/chapters in our lives friends can change with what we have in common at that particular time. We can still have old friends but may not see them as much as the new ones.
I have seen Pippa put up photos of school friends before?

Dancinatthedisco

I’ve always heard boys make you glow as well😊.
Haha same! I have 3 girls and there was zero glowing, zilch. Girls”steal” your beauty is what I was told numerous times (old wives tale I know but when you’re pregnant a few times you really hear it all!!!) but I never ever get spots except when I’ve been pregnant with my daughters! I have absolutely no desire to go again but always wondered if a boy pregnancy would be any different 😂

• Haha

CallMeOlivia_

Did Brians family make the cut.

Haven’t seen a mention of any of them. They obviously didn’t make Pippa’s “high class” cut. Curious to know why anytime he actually shows his family it’s only ever his sisters. Thought he had brothers also?

msmarple

I'm the same as you, don't get it.

So you've website then you've a virtual pop up which is another website it's just aesthetically different?

I find her business plan/strategy mixed. Like what is Poco? Clothes, candles, books, runners, makeup? I don't know any other brand that does that? Anyone else?
It’s a mish mash of everything! Does any of it actually sell?!?

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Deffo has a cleaner. She also has a childmider, I know she referenced it before. But they are both working so no surprise they have a child minder and cleaner.
Oh for sure she has a cleaner probably a few days a week too. And a full time nanny

• Wow

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
I’d rather spend my hard earned money on proper “premium” brands like Bobbi Brown that Boots stock now than that other makeup being peddled by perfect Pippa and the insta crowd. I use Laura Mercier too which is dear enough in BT’s but Boots stock that too and it’s cheaper there.
Would never buy a thing from Bobbi Brown now that the catchphrase for her new range is #dontlooklikeshit or somesuch. Insinuating that women look like shite without makeup! She can go sing.

• Heart

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Not old friends as far as I recall, only knows her through the bakery and her getting a shoutout on the radio show a couple of years back. Recall hearing it at the time and Doireann didn’t know the name of the shop so unlikely to be a friend of hers from way back.
Your one Una keeps tagging "all the celebs" acting like a total cling on......

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
I heard, roughly 3 years ago through someone that knows Pippa (genuinely knows her) that they don’t like one another and that Pippa felt Sue was always copying/trying to outdo her. She even said that Sue was only going to Las Vegas for her hen because Pippa went to Marbella or somewhere 😂
That’s a bit egotistical of Pippa if it is true??!! . Maybe Sue doesn’t give a flying f@ck about Pippa and are just complete polar opposites which you can clearly see they are on every level .

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Does that Una Leonard one get on anyone’s nerves? I found her so nice at the start but I had to unfollow her recently. Loves the sight of herself once the makeup and hair is done and the constant updates of how hard she works.. we get it! And there is nothing motivating about it
She strikes me as someone who’s a nightmare to work for. Pure martyr, working mad hours but like she’s not doing it as a volunteer like, she charges well! I was like you and really liked her, ordered lots from her for presents and cakes for occasions but it became very clear she’s in for the fame with Pippa and the Garrihy’s etc

CCeye

I actually hate when these rumours are discussed on these threads. I'm not moderating or anything, I know ye are all entitled to discuss whatever ye want, it just makes me feel uneasy. I've no idea why! 😂😂 And I'm not saying it's not true either, I just hate chatting about it!

Do we think her 10 year anniversary day was a full surprise? She said they went to the cinema in Adare Manor first and watched their wedding and had video msgs from close people, then got ready and a car collected them and brought them to the church, all organised by Brian. Is any man that good? 😅
It was just cringe

NTW

She looks totally wrecked in those back to school photos I think. The cheesy grin can’t hide it.

And yes I know that’s normal etc etc but you don’t usually see Pippa on an off day.
I thought the same, she actually looks like she had been crying, maybe it was emotional

Although, i've always thought one of her eyes was a bit lazy and over the last couple of years she seems to have sorted it , maybe with botox or something to lift it, but I am starting to notice it again.
btw I think she looks amazing, pregnancy really suits her, just an observation!