Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I wish that Baker in mullingar 2210 patisserie would stop lavishing cakes on them its turning me off her page. Shes flat out between Pippa and Brian dowling. They hardly pay🙄
She couldn’t get any further up their backsides! She does come across as a nice girl but I can definitely see her trying to go down the “influencer” road

Reactions: 3

Flower45

VIP Member
No way. I’m trying to decide which is the biggest kip. Which one did they own?
It was called boomers. In fairness there are some lovely pubs in the village but it wasn't in the village. It was near woodford think its called the dutch village.

stillogo

That's quite a valid point!
I think her background not to sound like a snob? Obviously her and Brian struggled financially starting out but she grew up with plenty and does have nice taste in what she wears herself. I wouldn’t buy any of her products as I’d rather spend the money on proper designer things if I wanted to but I don’t think she is tacky. Husband choice is questionable yes but to be honest there is a huge difference between her and all the other influencers . She’s similar to Jodie wood In that sense only far less annoying

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Isn't there really good friend Alan something, can't think of his name in the bar/restaurant business??
He owns "House" maybe going into business together!!
Looks like Brian and Pips who already have their hands in lots of pies have found another pie!!
That Alan in the bar business is Alan Clancy, he has House in Dublin and Limerick, a place in Portlaoise, a place in Navan. The Alan from iZest is a different Alan, think he does the POCO marketing. Think they’re friendly with Alan Clancy too though cos rem seeing stories where they were at his place in Navan and she was at opening of the place in Portlaoise.

Malone

VIP Member
I absolutely beg to differ.... Couldn't live without mine.... Especially on breaks away.... Especially with 2 year olds and below
Breaks away maybe but day to day ? A nappy or 2 wipes and a bottle all can fit into your own bag no need for 2 bags IMO unless as you say it’s a break away somewhere

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
I was looking at the vomit inducing perfect pics on Instagram of her birthday party and honestly was wondering why a group of people get together for a party - when 3 separate groups of them aren’t long back from being abroad (her and Ken doll Brian & family in Portugal and Brian Dowling back from London and his hubby back from south of France). And elderly family members stuck beside the people back from abroad. I know they arent breaking the rules but personally of it were me, I’d be keeping away from social gatherings just in case.
I wonder was there some paid promotion for that hotel new outdoor garden area because Dowling and the hubby were promoting the shit out of it! 😂😂😂I know Pippa isn’t scabby but you’d wonder…😬😬
It’s good friends of theirs own house in Dublin and limerick that’s why she had her pop up shop in house Limerick too.

not_influenced

VIP Member
And ‘you asked for it’. I don’t get it. Is there something extra with a ‘virtual pop up’ that’s not on the regular website?
I'm the same as you, don't get it.

So you've website then you've a virtual pop up which is another website it's just aesthetically different?

I find her business plan/strategy mixed. Like what is Poco? Clothes, candles, books, runners, makeup? I don't know any other brand that does that? Anyone else?

Here for news

Chatty Member
I just think that she was given the chance she might as well have taken it, they gift that hamper to all the bloggers,
Others have been in half the hotels in Ireland on gifted stays and went off on holidays as soon as flights started