Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
On the Boots drop down menu there isn’t a premium tab so just search UP. And for anyone with an advantage card you collect points, not available if you buy on the Up website - just sayin.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Each to their own I am 31 weeks pregnant I did not take the vaccine, we had a holiday booked last year moved to this year and moved it again to next year, at least she was honest you could pick it up here but also if someone tested positive on plane they have to isolate. What does it mean for her hospital app when she comes home does she have to isolate or that for a week or so before she can attend her appointments? Just as I know I am always asked have I been abroad etc

Summertime83

No think the goodie bag are only for special guests 😂
It wasn’t available when I looked , there was nothing available. Now I wouldn’t pay that much but I was willing to paid too much at the same time as we didn’t think we would get abroad this year .
Tbf her boys seem like lovely kids and no sign of them being ungrateful.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I think its good that they are going, at least they can try it out and we can see how they get on. Hopefully travel will be back on the cards for all of us soon, only by people going and doing it will we see how it pans out. At least she didn't try and hide the fact she was going like some of the scammers. You'd have your package deal in Spain for what some of the hotels or even Air B&B's are charging for a couple of nights. And she also pays for things not like some of the beggy mitchells. The fact she is preggers and has two kids would be enough to scare me into staying in Ireland, but she's taking the chance and hopefully it will all work out great and we can all start looking forward. And I'm sure she will post any problems if they do arise, so we can all learn from it either way.
You don’t know she pays… prob doesn’t declare gifted stuff

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
Apparemtk
Same for me and it’s awful on. I look like I’ve run a marathon.
I was also disappointed with the colour match. I put my usual foundation brand and shade in and the one they sent me is orange in comparison
their customer service is excellent so I sure they would exchange it but you'll still look like a glitter ball 😂 it's all the insta click that say it's amazing. V dissapointed

Mommamia

VIP Member
Shes more tha likely being paid to stay there for nothing sadly and will get the same again and again she charges a fortune I'm sorry but come on her kids have been everywhere centre parcs is hardly gonna be their fav place give me a break the prices are extortionate no way would I pay or afford it .

Dee232323

She made out she slapped the tan a few hours before bedtime the night before she flew away . Ehhhh can someone tell me what tan she’s on and why it’s flawless...as big difference between us mere peasants slapping on tan night before an event ! Wouldn’t mind but she’s as fair and pale as the average Irish person and the tan is borderline Chloe’s in darkness . Any tips for us mere mortals when we do eventually get to vacate this island ?
Yes I’ve always wondered how her tan comes oit so great - she gets a super result on her legs even though she’s naturally pale. I’m as pale as she is and just can’t achieve that (especially on the legs) no matter what tan I try! I’d love to know her secret too!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I heard, roughly 3 years ago through someone that knows Pippa (genuinely knows her) that they don’t like one another and that Pippa felt Sue was always copying/trying to outdo her. She even said that Sue was only going to Las Vegas for her hen because Pippa went to Marbella or somewhere 😂
If that’s truly the case then that it’s very sad and they both need to get lives

Aaargh

I’ve small kids and I’ve seen far more of CentreParcs on Instagram than anywhere else. Not sure I’ve even seen any ads or photos or promo material anywhere else to be honest. And I’m their target audience

kissyfur

She’s really trying to push it as a high end product alright. I’m sure it’ll make up plenty money but she seems nearly embarrassed that it’s in boots the average high street chemist there. She trying to upsell boots now 😆

• Haha

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
With all the money and issues with Covid. you’d think they’d get their own villa or accommodation away from the public esp with 2 small kids and her being pregnant . Looks like they have on a standard room in the Conrad high up with a balcony 🤷‍♂️
Away from vaccinated/fully tested public? Risky…🧐

• Heart