Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I think if she wanted to do it; grand but splashing it over the gram the same week she took a freebie from centerparcs is a bit cheeky. I'm not loving her at the moment, think she's just gone very showy off. She mentioned she got her buggy from Kaliedy- a Silver Cross one. I'm waiting to see if it's a freebie and if it is, I'm not buying from that site again!
Totally agree with u! I remember I used to shop in Mothercare Carrigmines when mine were younger and one time I saw Pippa and Brian in there - she was due her 1st at the time - the staff there HATED them with a passion and were scathing about them having a good old bitch to me on the quiet 😂😂 - She was their brand ambassador or some bullshit like that and the only reason they were browsing was to pick up all their free gear - Prams, car seats the works. 🙄🙄No doubt she’s getting baby freebies thrown left right and centre.

Reactions: 15

CCeye

Brian's parents live in New York as far as I know.
They were living in Clondalkin Village. That's where he's from. As far as I know the parents house and Brian's house were targeted by a drug gang years ago. That's probably why he dosent mention them. I'm pretty sure that's why him and pippa moved out of Newcastle.

Wow they really are the picture perfect family on insta aren't they...
Maybe that's just what they want you to see

• Wow

Bellel

VIP Member
A little bit of diversity would be great. All 6ft size 8 models.
This is Ireland Pippa. Average women are 12/14. Imagine being so radical as to include these sizes in your photo shoot 😏

• Angry

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Tbh, while I’m firmly in the ‘Baby Shower for your first baby only’ camp, if I had her money and house I’d use any excuse to host. She loves hosting, had centred her house around having guests and parties and can afford it. Why not have her loved ones over to celebrate the baby she’s waited so long for. I highly doubt she’s asked for gifts.
I agree, maybe after losing a baby last year and then add in the shitty 18mths everyone has had with the pandemic she probably thought, "why not celebrate"??? It's a nice thing to have a party and make up for all the lost occasions. If I had her bank balance I'd do the same.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Out of interest what makes her classy; is her her footballers wife house, her husbands colourful side interests (I’m not talking about his affairs) or her secret fillers and botox that she has never admitted to?

Pippa was very happy to work with every brand under the sun a few years ago; Penneys, Centra, River Island etc. She worked with bargain brands then used this money to elevate her own wardrobe purchases and line her pockets to create her business.

If POCO wasn’t as successful as it was now rest assured Pippa would be working with Sweet King. She has her very loyal following and all her former paid partners to thank for her very unattainable and exuberant lifestyle.

I don’t mind her but find it laughable how she’s put on a pedestal by so many Irish women who like sheep buy her candles, jeans, tracksuits, sweaters, make-up etc. Look at her style a few years ago, ‘classy’ really?

Personally I don’t see much of a difference between her and Suzanne Jackson yet one is called trash and the other is lauded as holier than thou.
That's quite a valid point!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Is the likes of being stocked in Dunnes beneath her? The notions out of her. She won’t settle for anything less than being stocked next to PREMIUM brands, not Sculpted or Luna, God forbid!!!! I’d say BTs must have told her good luck

Justsayin'

Ah I like her, she’s warmed a bit with this pregnancy, she’s minted and best of luck to her. She’s different to the usual run of the mill ones in Ireland, she isn’t selling her soul for free jellies.
Ha ha agreed, actual mortification for any of them flogging the candy king jellies

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
The thing i like (so far) about Pippas pregnancy is not begging for the freebies! And i don't think she would.....🤔

Reactions: 14

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I see Chloé was all over Wayne Lineker's story at the weekend.. She's working at his club Obeach or whatever it's called in ibiza & looked like she was serving the VIP /DJ VIPS 🌴🌴😂😂
Oh jesus, if i had a daughter id be keeping her well away from that creep 🤮🤮🤮 I know shes an adult but i'd still consider her to be young and a bit impressionable!

Newbietoo

100% this! Hotels not doing themselves any favours gifting these bellends. 👏👏👏👏👏👏
Bellends 🤣🤣
Only problem I see with Pippa going to Portugal is that she didn’t ask me to be honest!
There are of course split views on whether people should be travelling at the moment but each to their own. She is entitled to travel and make her own decisions so I say away with her.
and whoever said about the freebies is right. For one you can’t get a nice place to stay in Ireland and the prices are ridiculous!

• Haha

New-Yark

Parties these days in general are gone OTT and it’s all because of social media. In my day you’d be called in for your cake and the table would have a few Rice Krispie buns and the smell of fag ash from your aunties and the chips cremating in the deep fat fryer would be all over the gaff. Pass the parcel if you’re lucky and that game where you take away a chair each time until two people are left to battle it out and someone pressing stop/play on the tape recorder for the music, A chomp bar and stale bun in your party bag and off ya go. But ya know what they were great craic. The good old days. Everything now is just a battle to compete and show off. No kids care about balloon arches and fancy expensive cakes.
The glory days, Christ you’d miss them!

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
It looks fab 😍 and what a day for it! ☀

It looks better than some weddings I’ve been to

Why not-
Covids been shite - a party is always a good idea
She has the cash, hope they have a ball

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Can never imagine Pippa pimping out her boys for a cheque to sell a bag of Jellies
It’s literally so trashy.
even bloody spotlight is a step up

Thump

VIP Member
I doubt Pippa’s are freebies, I’d say she’d be morto to be called out for that these days. Brian Dowling maybe, I’d also say the Garrihy baby birthday cake was paid for.
I take it back, she’s not above a freebie after all.

• Haha

Summertime83

Don't follow chloe so just went on to have a look, Jesus you would think she would put a feckin dress on, it's not like she doesn't have thousands of them, not Pippas biggest fan but that would piss me off, Chloe must have just turned up like that to draw attention to herself and annoy 'Pips'
Or maybe she just got off a flight from Ibiza to surprise Pippa and she was actually just happy to see her as she has been away from months 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Thump

VIP Member
At some stage most of the bloggers have been gifted a stay in Centre parcs and they all took it, I can't see why people are so surprised at Pippa getting one and going
I get the impression off her in the last year or two that she sees herself a step above the average Irish blogger so I’m definitely surprised to see her take a free stay there that they could well afford themselves. It does make her look a bit grabby IMO. We’re going in a few weeks and the whole thing costs a fortune by the time you’ve booked bikes and activities which you need more so now with the limited pool slots since covid.

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
No masks on herself or the hairdresser either. I know they are mates but maybe if I was her I wouldn't show that?
"Fully vaccinated people can meet together in private homes indoors. You do not need to wear a face covering or stay 2 metres apart".. That's from the HSE website. I'd have no problem with her showing that, she's abiding by the rules. Providing he's vaccinated too.