Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellel

VIP Member
I wonder do any of these influencers ever think (obviously they could afford endless trips/holidays) I am going to give this trip away to a deserving family…

Probably not though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish that Baker in mullingar 2210 patisserie would stop lavishing cakes on them its turning me off her page. Shes flat out between Pippa and Brian dowling. They hardly pay🙄
I think unless it's for a young wans 21st or maybe a themed party, or like a baby shower with cupcakes then those cakes just look so OTT, especially for an ordinary 43rd birthday. Doubt it's the type of cake the 2 little fellas would have eaten either. Its literally just for the gram

Reactions: 15

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I personally don't judge her from her past. I cringe to think of what I was like 10 / 15 years ago. Thankfully I've changed for the better 🤣 walking around Dublin in a bikini days are well behind her now

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
I suppose if your children are used to massive cakes and balloons then they'll expect them every year. Mine thankfully for my pocket are used to a very basic package courtousy of dealz.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
The website, yes it’s the penthouse. But it’s still an insane price.
I’m laughing here ‘cos we all checked the price of the penthouse! 😂Looks an absolute kip - more like a seedy bachelor pad with the dark walls and masculine decor 😳

kissyfur

One thing I do like is that she is being honest by telling us she is wearing designer shoes/ expensive tan. It drives me mad when people pretend they are wearing cheap stuff just to be relatable when you know they wouldn’t be seen dead in it. We are interested in them because we want to know what they wear or do.

eta I’m interested in what her husbands colourful side interests are?

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
To be fair to Pippa she does a lot for charity, the Blossom Tree ball every year and I've seen her raise money for various other charities and sick children.

not_influenced

VIP Member
She's so predictable when it comes to her stories she'll do the usual "q&a" or "god i feel like i haven't been on in ages".....talks or does the q&a then does her promotional stuff at end. Any time i see 30 stories with Pippa you just know then end is a new pop up or a new up product!

Parallel_Universe

Would you get a grip! She has a lovely life. 2 beautiful chidren and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money. Nothing "sad" about it!
Such a silly post.
Someone can have “2 beautiful children and another on the way. A fab house with plenty of money” and still be desperately sad. That’s how it goes in this life.

not_influenced

VIP Member
did we ever find out what happened with Tara or Laura? Someone must know!
Laura i like- just always assumed they were related as the looked like cousins and i think her, Pippa and Suzanne have very similar features. Tara.....let's call a spade a spade. Tara is a stage 1 cling-on. I don't think she has a genuine or sincere bone in her body. Pippa....Aimee....who'll be next. Tara just clings on makes a buck and that's it!

Parallel_Universe

Just went for a nosey there - that is ridiculous - would cost €15,000+. Imagine the people she could help with that money. No matter how much money I had, I couldn’t use it in this totally pointless narcissistic way....nobody cares what sex her baby is, literally not one person. Thinking they do, is warped.

Lava91

VIP Member
I see Chloé was all over Wayne Lineker's story at the weekend.. She's working at his club Obeach or whatever it's called in ibiza & looked like she was serving the VIP /DJ VIPS 🌴🌴😂😂
Yes and he was saying she’s a ten out of ten! 🤢 tagging her and all! No fear of her sharing it on her page, she was prob Morto! He’s in his 60’s!

• Sick
  • Wow

Parallel_Universe

C’mon it’s not her responsibility to help anyone. It’s her money and she can spend it any way she likes.
As I said, I would be very uncomfortable with this type of extravagant spending. It’s lovely to have an event for family and I am all for that but you don’t need multiple cakes, extravagant flower arrangements, bar tenders, waiting staff, cocktails, champagne etc for a baby shower. it would be just as nice (nicer imho) if people were invited to a BBQ with some nice food and a drink with no fuss. I am honestly cringing looking at it and just very conscious of what’s happening elsewhere in the world at the moment.

Malone

VIP Member
I think it’s a girl as she looks wretched- she was glowing on the boys . Don’t come at me contradicting my crappy logic 😁

• Haha