Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How many times can she say the word premium. We are in the premium beauty section in Boots, premium! PREMIUM!

Also is it just me or are her eyebrows migrating back up the way since she’s not having Botox these days

Reactions: 13

Secretsout

The poor boys must have been bored out of their heads sitting in that place all day, sitting around with all those eejits, not exactly a kid friendly place. Ye never a sign of Brian’s sisters… prob don’t fit into pippas crowd.

This is my place

I'm the same as you, don't get it.

So you've website then you've a virtual pop up which is another website it's just aesthetically different?

I find her business plan/strategy mixed. Like what is Poco? Clothes, candles, books, runners, makeup? I don't know any other brand that does that? Anyone else?
Lidl/aldi 🤣

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I was in Kildare Village yesterday, it was absolutely packed there but POCO was dead when I walked by a couple of times. Didn't go in obviously 😂

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I don’t know why she invites anyone else anyway, she’s always at a table with the sister, Brian and Arthur who she sees every other day anyway!!!

I find it really disingenuous that she hops from product to product (candles, jeans, palettes, bomber jackets), all supposedly the next best thing, sticks her logo on them, flogs them to god knows who and then on to the next thing.

There’s obviously no time or consistent passion for research or sourcing to make a really great product.

If she genuinely loved say, jeans or something, and was committed to building great products in the same area over time. But she just flogs whatever she can in the moment.

I honestly can’t believe anyone buys her tat, genuinely baffles me, such a chancer.

Mommamia

VIP Member
Are they really working full time though let's be honest they flute around same as rosie and Co I think pippa is lovely looking woman but she looks alot older tha she is is she 37 38 max she always comes across as mid early 40s

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
If my family bought me a baby changing bag for MY birthday I wouldn’t be impressed - regardless of the brand!!

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
What I see the only use would be a uniform she’d put her staff in for some launch . I don’t understand who her target audience is ? People must have some balls wearing that . Let’s see if Waxpets Ellen seals the deal.

• Haha

Secretsout

I would say saying "ha ha that's gas" and "god I love to hear this" sounds fairly happy. Didn't mention you FYI!
Yes that was me, doesn’t mean I want them to divorce I just think it’s funny how she lives to portray the perfect family image but at the end of the day we all have arguments with our partners etc. It’s not all perfect.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I wonder has the Pippa effect worn off alittle, the jeans seemed to work for her initially. I don't know personally I find anything she's released since boring. Like the bomber jackets and runners, I don't know there's nothing exciting about any of her launches. One style of a jacket in 4/5 different colours is abit meh!!!