PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have 70s Abba curtain bangs? The hair is just beyond comprehension in 2023. I just don't get why her stylist or family don't have a word. It's obscene.
It honestly looked 100X better when the stylist did it originally. It’s her who sharon watts it duck. Dunno what mirror she looks in but she needs to go to specksavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have 70s Abba curtain bangs? The hair is just beyond comprehension in 2023. I just don't get why her stylist or family don't have a word. It's obscene.
1677667555237.png

she always reminds me of Mrs Brady from the Brady Bunch film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or these tiles don't go together? Also, as the youngest.... why does Leo have an ensuite & not Sophia Sophia Sophia? Or does she have one too?
What an awful finish for the feeeeture wall😂You get what you pay for but Piggy pays for nothing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or these tiles don't go together? Also, as the youngest.... why does Leo have an ensuite & not Sophia Sophia Sophia? Or does she have one too?
I thought that too, the styles just don't match. Very odd looking.

Reactions: 2
Why is she sharing everyone else's weight loss pics and not her own? She's keen to share her bloody step count and watch every other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she sharing everyone else's weight loss pics and not her own? She's keen to share her bloody step count and watch every other day.
because she probably still looks like this😂
---
even although she posts her size as this on stories😂liar liar the chunk in your trunks on fire hen so aye😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure
I’m sure we will get the great reveal soon enough! 🤣 predictable is her middle name! 🤦🏽‍♀️

because she probably still looks like this😂
---
even although she posts her size as this on stories😂liar liar the chunk in your trunks on fire hen so aye😂
I will never get over that photo of her, she looks about 60

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will never get over that photo of her, she looks about 60
Hen we can only be thankful to the gay gobblers for exposing the true size of the big beast sitting in all her glory in Quirk with her bon marche sequin top Size 18 UK and that yellow mullet😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like the rest of the world, I’m sure zero fs are given that’s where she’s going! 🤦🏽‍♀️
---

It’s mind numbing!
It really is like watching paint dry the same dull content over and over again, gym, tv, cups of tea, the mongrels, dog walks, family movie time. I could go on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.