PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she calorie counting? I don’t think she’s mentioned it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly if she posts that Apple Watch one more time! 🤦🏽‍♀️
---

Custard nut loves to show off her steps and calories burned to her fanz for validation.
Buying granola and yoghurt just like the girls on love island🤣she has the brain of a 10 year old
She has zero depth to her! And the constant love island commentary ffs you’re a middle aged woman and they’re half your age if not more! Iv got second hand embarrassment for her!

Reactions: 6
Another fake ! Surely it’s illegal
What gets me is that if she saved all the money she spent on fake designer items she could actually buy one real designer bag 🤣 I’d rather have one or two real items than 5/6/7 fake ones!

What gets me is that if she saved all the money she spent on fake designer items she could actually buy one real designer bag 🤣 I’d rather have one or two real items than 5/6/7 fake ones!
Exactly I would be mortified wearing fakes! Especially walking about wearing sketchers with a Gucci bag 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How insensitive..... ????
Sharing the charity page for the horrific Turkey/Syria earthquake. Then the next post...flashing the fake Gucci bag 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
She's vile as always. She should take a leaf out of mollymae's book. Jen is nothing but delusional, fake and disingenuous. Her followers are dropping like flies, nearly under 148k now, engagement less than 1%. The way she posts tragedies and the next minute her free fake tan is disgusting.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's vile as always. She should take a leaf out of mollymae's book. Jen is nothing but delusional, fake and disingenuous. Her followers are dropping like flies, nearly under 148k now, engagement less than 1%. The way she posts tragedies and the next minute her free fake tan is disgusting.
Proof is in the pudding….nearly less than 1% engagement?? Hopefully businesses start taking note and the freebies stop soon !

Reactions: 8
She already got a freebie beggy carpet a couple of years ago. Complained it wasn't as good as it should've been. 😡
Christ that house is decorated every month. Wee Leo's ensuite is ongoing 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
What’s does she actually think people think when she’s taking pics and posting her Apple Watch? Does she need some kind of external validation? No one gives a flying duck! People have been working out for centuries it’s not a new concept! Iv never understood why people do it it’s moronic

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I stand by what I said, even after her PT sessions her ring stats are shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laughing at her saying keeping it real when in reality keeping it real is phoning the police on her neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.