PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she got permission from all those women she filmed at the gym! I’d bleeping HATE if some hole filmed me instead of ACTUALLY WORKING OUT. We get it, you’re at the gym, NAE ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230225_114538_Gallery.jpg

The difference in colour from her foundation to her neck and hand 🤣🤣. Total colour match Ginnifer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope she got permission from all those women she filmed at the gym! I’d bleeping HATE if some hole filmed me instead of ACTUALLY WORKING OUT. We get it, you’re at the gym, NAE ONE CARES
she can’t even eat some chocolate without dropping the fact she was at the gym! 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
---
View attachment 1986339
The difference in colour from her foundation to her neck and hand 🤣🤣. Total colour match Ginnifer 🤣🤣
the rabbit in headlight brows are awful as well! 😩
---
Got second hand cringe! My 13yr old daughter would kill me if I ever used the word “vibe” in a sentence!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She likes to clump her eyelashes together and blank out her lips with foundation.... what a state. What is is actually wrong with her lips? It's as if previous injections gone wrong or dissolved? Theh look all scarred and lumpy. Her make up style is like a school girl in the early 90s.

Reactions: 10
My god. Its so bad. How can she leave her house after filming these reels with the voice 😫 I'm mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I cringed the whole way through it! Between the voice and her hair in that other one! Voduz and Flash are sure scraping the barrel! You can tell she’s been sent exactly what to read out! 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.