PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really no in the mood the day and this smelly fat greedy lemon curd turd can actually get herself to duck
NAEBDY and i mean absolutely no1 on this planet gives 1 single duck about u going to the gym 😴😴😴😴😴
Jen u r a boring witch. Get a life instead of living for freebies and discounts. What an absolute brass neck. crappy wee new build in a crappy wee area. Ur man is absolutely honking, absolute nae danger uze still have sex, just actual duck off. 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m really no in the mood the day and this smelly fat greedy lemon curd turd can actually get herself to duck
NAEBDY and i mean absolutely no1 on this planet gives 1 single duck about u going to the gym 😴😴😴😴😴
Jen u r a boring witch. Get a life instead of living for freebies and discounts. What an absolute brass neck. crappy wee new build in a crappy wee area. Ur man is absolutely honking, absolute nae danger uze still have sex, just actual duck off. 😠
Gone yersel Sheila hen, chanting ye fay the rooftops😂💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t get a few things - what’s so special about a female only gym? She keeps going on about it. Secondly why does she need to workout at 5.30am? She’s hardly busy?!

Reactions: 14
I don’t get a few things - what’s so special about a female only gym? She keeps going on about it. Secondly why does she need to workout at 5.30am? She’s hardly busy?!
And how is it female only when the instructor is male? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sing it hen so aye ma page ma rules and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No sex, her minging man is too busy looking out over the dookit at all the burds passing by🪳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Custard heeds OH reminds me of an underfed rat🐀🤣

Can someone do a new thread please?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's shared a snippet from Seaview Lodge "welcoming Princess Sophia for her birthday weekend"....... so thats her awaiting a gifted weekend away she was bleating on about the other day 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Did yous know she goes to the gym?? At 5am!!! Round of applause!! 👏🏻👏🏻

I think youl find it’s you that’s the snooze fest dear! 🥱

I genuinely think she has something wrong with her it’s not normal! My other half would be having a word with me at this point!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She's shared a snippet from Seaview Lodge "welcoming Princess Sophia for her birthday weekend"....... so thats her awaiting a gifted weekend away she was bleating on about the other day 😡😡😡
Wemyss Bay is bleeping shite #justsaying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Baldy and her big exciting plans this month turned out to be a 4th time gifted stay in a lodge caravan🤣30 odd mile away from home🤣.
Living her best life in Wemyss Bay the shite hole
wonder if the poor parents had to drive all the way there to drop off and collect their sprogs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
wonder if the poor parents had to drive all the way there to drop off and collect their sprogs 🤦🏼‍♀️
She said yesterday that one of the girls mums had kindly offered to drive the girls down after school, so that they could head off early and set up the lodge caravan.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She took leo out of school for the day.A parent will need to go down & collect them as she won't fit them in all back in the car when travelling home!!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.