PinkPeonyHome #6 Fat puffy face, hair's a disgrace, why is your accent all over the place?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forbid she should actually go in the pool! Can’t be getting the hair wet or contemplate not have a full face of makeup highlighted within an inch of it’s life! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope the girls remember this wonderful weekend forever 🤣 a free weekend in a caravan in Wemyss Bay..... its not bloody Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
9 hours ago... Dunblane is etched in my memory forever 😪 (a horrendous dous massacre of a class of schoolchildren) so sad... I'm upset. Also 9 hours ago... New Fairy Platinum Plus. Vile
---
PinkPeonyHome #7 It's 5am and she's off to the Gym, if it's not free or gifted it belongs in the bin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Cousin Heather's business doing well and mentioned in Vogue... no public congratulations from Ginifer. But if the business was going downhill or there was a suffering element, I bet she'd share to bask in the grief!

Reactions: 5
Cousin Heather's business doing well and mentioned in Vogue... no public congratulations from Ginifer. But if the business was going downhill or there was a suffering element, I bet she'd share to bask in the grief!
Whats her cousins surname 👀 The vile one is too busy ripping people off and taking every freebie there is.

PinkPeonyHome #7 It's 5am and she's off to the Gym, if it's not free or gifted it belongs in the bin.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.