PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm struggling with Instagram just now the way people are posting about Ukraine and straight into ads or bragging posts, it doesn't sit right with me. I am meant to be out this weekend and booking a holiday but I'm going to cancel, I can't face it. My heart just breaks for these poor people, even the lucky ones in safe places only have a small bag of personal belongings and don't know when/if ever they will be able to return home. The news last night of the young Ukrainian soldier carrying a woman in labour out of the maternity ward rubble 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But Ukraine isn't the only bad thing happening?

The exact same thing has been happening in Syria for years and everyone booked holidays and went out at the weekend.

Reactions: 13
But Ukraine isn't the only bad thing happening?

The exact same thing has been happening in Syria for years and everyone booked holidays and went out at the weekend.
Totally agree with you, I am just expressing how I feel right now and how the sharing of ukraine posts followed by ads/bragging in my opinion is distasteful x

Reactions: 10
Was there not a mention of a sister one time. Her that tastes colours or some such shite. I’m sure she was in her house slagging her ornaments.

Reactions: 8
Is that her sister that can taste words😂It was out of curiosity tbh as since I joined Tattle n watched her stories her mother’s never been mentioned but her auntie has

Thanks Tattle💕💕💕💕

Reactions: 8
Just accept it Jen - you're chubby and will always be unless you can give up the alcohol and biscuits and other crap that you seem to somehow fit into your "diet" every day.

Accept it and buy bigger clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.