PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my bleeping gaaaad 🥴 deed
I heard she seems to be lucky and get ££££ mega money for these campaigns - how I don’t know. Supposedly way more than the bigger accounts! Making 4figures all the time.. no wonder she can stay at home and show us how to cook with stock cubes all day long!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I heard she seems to be lucky and get ££££ mega money for these campaigns - how I don’t know. Supposedly way more than the bigger accounts! Making 4figures all the time.. no wonder she can stay at home and show us how to cook with stock cubes all day long!
I’d act like a tit for 4 figures a post 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This morning she posted it doesn’t feel right to get on with life despite what’s happening in Ukraine and then continued posting her usual tit with Brand Partner. Honestly these insta clowns are so contradicting.

Reactions: 12
How do you find out what influencers do actuallly earn by posts and stories

Reactions: 5
How do you find out what influencers do actuallly earn by posts and stories
Well if they set themselves up as a limited company you can check their records at company’s house.
They have to file a tax return there. That’s how the hinch board found out she was worth a LOT of money.
I’m not sure she’s big enough for that tho.

Reactions: 4
Heading out ma lovelies to peruse the land at my local park then I will come back and watch some beautiful television😂😂

PS. No ma quotes😂😂

• Haha
If you mean the marionizms ma lovelie, yes they have integrated into a few tattle threeds😂

“Perusing the land” and “beautiful television” originated from custard heed, hope that helps💕

😂😂My last post was replyig to @Bexybest, your post has vanished ma lovelie💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she never get invited to the cousins events 🤔 did they have a fall out at one point…..

Reactions: 8
Strange…..thought I remembered it being spoke about. They have the same face and hair lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hot tub on the gram again. Its really crammed in to a small space next to her house isn't it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hot tub on the gram again. Its really crammed in to a small space next to her house isn't it 🤣
And her garden is clearly so overlooked she’s had to build that garden shed round it so her neighbours don’t get a fright every time she’s goes in it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.