PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh there's lots of bizarre goings on at Jen HQ tonight😲😲 the panelling with neon wall writing and LEDs... it's like Downton met Blackpool 🤣🤣🤣

OK..
the hair..
Why has she 2 dark brown strands the length of a bob in amongst the Sharon from Easties look???? What is that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Caught up with her this weekend.
My god what a change.
What are all these influencers going to do in 6 months time when panelling is old hat? Some of them will need to replaster their whole house for the next craze.
As for the hair, the brown chin length bits? The ridiculous extensions? The bouffant top? What on earth are they for? She will need to start hiding that nylon mop with an old hat.
I did enjoy the unfiltered photo, I bet she did not. It's like that photo you see at the end of a night out where you thought you looked OK, and the truth was revealed (in my case showing a bigger tummy, more chins than I remember leaving the house with!)
Filters are deceiving and occasionally true photos appear and these people seem to imagine they alway look like the filtered version.

Reactions: 7
Where even is the room?! Is it part of the extension or do i vaguely remember her converting her garage?!

Reactions: 1
More of a cupboard than a room ... I'd be so claustrophobic !
They definitely can't all fit in there.
Did you hear her calling it the gaming room 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the panelling is too much
Where do all these wee rooms appear from I thought the “snug” got changed to her make up room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you hear her calling it the gaming room 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the panelling is too much
Where do all these wee rooms appear from I thought the “snug” got changed to her make up room
I could be wrong but reading previous threads mention an “office” so it could be that. I am wondering pre loft conversion where the master bedroom was as every room is tiny🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She can pump her face full of filler all she wants, but the neck is always the giveaway 😉
I was coming on to mention the turkey neck, no filter on that😂

“I got this last year from Woucher, cupla years ago”

😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried that Shiny fox filter on themselves 🤣🤣🤣 I am literally unrecognisable. She is so fake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Watching her cook makes me so anxious😂 she’s got minced lamb in a pan and she won’t stop stirring it and poking at it! How is it supposed to cook if it’s constantly being stirred? 😟😟😟

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.