PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories yesterdayšŸ¤£šŸ¤£expressing herself through the pup, WTF!!
She cant look after one never mind two. How long until this oneā€™s coat is matted. She is revolting and still a greedy grabby freeloader in 2022šŸ¤£

I take it you havent seen LQOC evil dog Hetty boo? I'm a big dog lover also but this dog gives me the wilies.
It is like Dolly, Beggy begsterā€™s mongrelšŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
My lovelies is there any fresh air outside today? I feel the need to peruse the land in my local areašŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How versatile are eggs when you really think about it. Jaysus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaaaaand the gifted stuff arrives for the weeee dogs šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Where she forgets the word ā€œgiftedā€, clown that she is. Why do they act all surprised when they receive these items? They have obviously given the companies their bleeping addresses! šŸ¤£ I genuinely think they all thinj weā€™re as thick as them. Rant over xo

Reactions: 15
What does the hair do do for work? Does anyone know?
I think she once said she wouldnā€™t say specifically but she apparently works with ā€œvulnerable peopleā€ she said once, part time
Husband is an electrician I believe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.