PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long since Jen was petitioning to have Tattle shut down, however if it wasn’t for Tattle Elle Darby would never have been exposed (which Jen seems to know all about, defo a tattler);)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am really pleasantly surprised to see Jen speak out about Elle, she’s actually the first that I have noticed. I didn’t agree with her bit about not seeing colour as a mixed race household we see colour and show respect to every person equally regardless. I get that comment often comes from lack of knowledge and meant in a good way, just doesn’t sit right with me personally.
I saw another account earlier too but also glad to see her bring it up, as strange as I found it that she followed and watched her stuff anyway as a late 30’s mother!

Reactions: 4
As much as I’m glad her and others are actually speaking out about it she’s not done it off her own back. She has waited on someone else being bold enough to voice their opinion first 😉 knew when I seen this today she wouldn’t be far behind!
6CC6C6A6-B346-4E53-9799-509F6CAEC669.jpeg

Reactions: 12
All she does is jump on the band wagon making herself look as though she is holier than thou. Look at me aren't I good sitting Sophia down and telling her that some people are cruel and treat others badly just because of skin colour/sexuality. I'm sure she's done something in the past that she's not proud of. What's betting she'll get sent some soup spoons🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yet she hasnt aknowledged Gemma Markland for her tweets that have been exposed!

Reactions: 9
Vile Gemma from themarklandhome hasn’t addressed it either. Carrying on as if nothing has happened and deflecting onto other accounts!

Reactions: 8
Don’t lower yourself by leaving hate, it wasn’t that long ago she outed the girl Kaysha who had apparently trolled her and her followers got her place of work, home address etc.
Pot kettle and piss poor meaningless words from Daphne🤷🏼‍♀️
you mean to say her daughter is 10 and this is the first time she’s spoken to her about racism or prejudice? And she’s actually admitting that As if she’s a saint

Reactions: 11
They were insta besties too!! She has unfollowed Gemma but has remained silent regarding her tweets. Elle Darby has been selected by her due to the mass following she has. Custard nut is hoping to gain followers through it.

you mean to say her daughter is 10 and this is the first time she’s spoken to her about racism or prejudice? And she’s actually admitting that As if she’s a saint
Exactly. It is all for the gram. She is another one that is vile to the core.

Edit-I think a few insta huns will be looking for “real” jobs where you actually have to go out and work🙌🏼🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Are we really expected to believe that she sat down with her 10yo daughter and had that conversation solely on the back of elle darby?
It is all for attention and she is jumping on the bandwagon.
Screenshots are a wonderful thing.

She adored Elle’s family and her relationship with Connor and felt her heartache when she lost her mother???
Does she think before she writes this pish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her stories are dull as duck, it is like a day in the life of the mahogany munter🤣. Going for a bath, walking the mut, listening to audio books. Who actually cares, normal people do this and more everyday however dont feel the need to document it but then we know the custard one is tapped in the heed and requires validation and attention🤣

Edit: I dont listen to audio books btw🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her stories are dull as duck, it is like a day in the life of the mahogany munter🤣. Going for a bath, walking the mut, listening to audio books. Who actually cares, normal people do this and more everyday however dont feel the need to document it but then we know the custard one is tapped in the heed and requires validation and attention🤣

Edit: I dont listen to audio books btw🤣
Opening her ‘surprises’ in the post and ruining every recipe with stock cubes. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.