PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not looked at Gin for ages and ages - gutted to have missed out on Mrs Claus in her sequin red dress with her jebs literally hanging out (and how much make up to go to Miller & Carter FFS?) plus lots of pissed stories - but Christ, what the duck is this all about?

View attachment 939090

Jen, Jen - Krystle Carrington called. She wants her whole look back. And Lauren Goodger wants her cankles.
Genuine question is this women in her 50's ? because that's how old she looks here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her blog in her bio she said she is 33 and a mother to Sophia who is 6 & Leo who is 3. I’m sure Sophie just turned 10 last year so she must be late 30s

Reactions: 2
The way she is typing like she is the new puppy and writing things like “my mummy makes me feel safe” and “my hoomans” is honestly giving me the fear. What a riddy man 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just showed photo of our Jen to hubby. How old do you reckons?!

50!!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like a puppy farm, I’m disgusted. Perusing the land on his farm, he’s locked in a dirty kennel you stupid cow 🤬
Kept outside in all weathers it seems ...she is vile to the core is custard heed ...so aye

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Looks like a puppy farm, I’m disgusted. Perusing the land on his farm, he’s locked in a dirty kennel you stupid cow 🤬
No way would I be showing that on my platform 🤬 I wouldn’t say that Victor was a much loved family member.

The idiot asking if there would be any puppies 🤬 they would all be born with genetic problems as they were so closely related. Honestly people need to educate their selves, makes me so mad at the sheer stupidity.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Another dog and it looks like from a puppy farm, what a disgusting rat bag she is😡.

She will stoop to any level for content.

She is well known where she lives however for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.