PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she once said she wouldn’t say specifically but she apparently works with “vulnerable people” she said once, part time
Husband is an electrician I believe
Oh I never knew she worked! He must have some amount of cash to fund her lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way does she work or ever has, just a full time freeloader! You wonder how they afford it all on one salary

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She used to work- I’ve followed her for years and years. She was in childrens services or similar.
Shes a full time Hun now for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A full time freeloader thats sits in her gifted tat cave day in day out then sells all her unwanted gifted items for profit.
Custard heed is a tax dodger, pass it on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet we are supposedly jealous of her and her life🤣the mind boggles!!
She is a loner who lives an empty boring life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And he was still up and awake at 10.30 when she went to bed.
I couldn’t relax downstairs knowing my wee boy was up and about at that hour.

Reactions: 10
Each to their own but her kids are as popular as she is where they live.
I appreciate its not the kids fault but the parents are hardly role models.

Reactions: 12
I just think back to when I was around sofias age and I know I'd have been absolutely mortified if my mum had me and our families whole life on the Internet. I'd have been miserable. And would have got pelters at school.

Reactions: 15
Her voice on the chips reel 🤣🤣 I've never noticed the fake voice much before but dear god hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.