PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the fish tank fire is staying to complement the Victorian panelling 😏 I'm sure she's only had that fireplace about a year. She was giving out discount code at time for place she got it from last summer so no doubt that was heavily discounted. Probably been off begging saying she has a big account for something else now to replace it.

Reactions: 8
The silver grey carpet clashes with the gold and cream, a cream one would of looked better. I actually like the furniture she has got dont hate on me

Reactions: 8
'Blinds were not part of this collaboration' take about delusional 😂😂😂 'discount code from previous partnership'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my, how much did she love herself in the costume video 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️
I get absolutely mortified for folk! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where the hell does she get all her money from? For someone that is a housewife and punts anything including her granny on the gram, she doesn’t stop spending!

Reactions: 4
Where the hell does she get all her money from? For someone that is a housewife and punts anything including her granny on the gram, she doesn’t stop spending!
Most things she begs and scroungies for so she doesn't need to use her own money for much.

Reactions: 7
She is a professional beggar. I struggle to think what she has actually paid for in that tat cave😂

Reactions: 6
Posting about dogs and fireworks concerns but then letting them off in her garden 🤔 but that’s ok cause HER dog isn’t scared……no thought for any neighbours dogs then? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Posting about dogs and fireworks concerns but then letting them off in her garden 🤔 but that’s ok cause HER dog isn’t scared……no thought for any neighbours dogs then? 🙄
She has actually made my blood boil, she is a fckin idiot, feel sorry for the neighbours 😡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.