PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question… is the New Gold Dressing Room being created in The (worlds smallest) TV/Snug Room (previously The Office) ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know how much of the lip smacking I can take! 🤬 and ads!!! How many more can 1 insta hunnn do?! This is literally all she does now,absolutely no Nice content whatsoever. Even advertising dog food! Is there nothing this bint won’t stop at

CBD products are good for your face if you have oily congested skin and live in the city? Utter bullshit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That panelling, oh my days. Don't lynch me but I'm actually starting to feel really sorry for her. It's like she has no meaningful way to spend her time apart from on Instagram under pressure to keep up with the latest trends. I'd love to see her decorate her house exactly as she would like and fill it with things that have meaning to her. Show independent stores and actually buy from them, show herself getting stuck into the work, show what's happening locally, recommend places to go other than nail salons, get involved in and be a voice for projects in her community, show something with substance other than yet another grey soulless box!

Reactions: 15
No one is interested in her bloody panelling it's as common as anything. Seen one room seen it all. No wonder her 'big' account never gets any bigger her content is awful. Me me me here's what I got for free. Dog food, face oil, fake flowers who cares. Nothing original or inspirational at all

Reactions: 12
Shutters, panelling, shiny carpet, crushed velvet. Which interiors style is she attempting? Apparently ALL the styles in one small new build!

Reactions: 10
I've never watched her stories or anything but did not get good vibes from her on the podcast and had to come have a nosy at her forum here!! Went on and on and on and on about how peoples' names taste
She thinks it’s a super power that she and her sister share. I think it’s bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Oh and another thing she said on the podcast.. that she was one of the first ever home accounts on Instagram and she's an "OG". Get over yourself!

• Haha
She really just gets right on my tits. That shite advert voice she puts on is laughable. You’re fooling nobody Ginnifer. It looked to me like the stuff she put in the wash was brand new. And almost came out worse than it went in 😂 she really will flog any old shite wont she 😴

• Haha
What was the countdown/timer all about for the “dressing room” reveal 🤣🤣🤣
I’m embarrassed for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shutters are made to exact requirements? Is that not the general idea😂

A BIG account she tells Andy Andy Andy I would say her mouth and arse are much BIGGER😂
“made to your specification” like she doesn’t live in an almost new build house of which there will be thousands of the exact same design in the country. She’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.