PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ what a lot of unnecessary tacky rubbish from Matalan

Reactions: 11
I havnt followed her for long and have only just dipped into this thread. Are her and her husband loaded like have they good jobs? Does anyone else notice how she smacks her lips whilst talking 🤢

Reactions: 7
Her and that bloody dog “hurry up and blow dry your hair mum so we can go to bed” 😂 excuse me Jen it’s a bleeping dog she probably isn’t nowhere needy as you’d hope

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye lay off the hairspray around these things hen cause that barnett of yours will go up in flames! Not a nice sight around the dinner table at crimbo. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tit from Matalan😂Dont forget to buy pyjama’s in bigger size and it can do the following year?? Cheap skate freebie grabbing mother fucker!!

Fire doors in her house as she has an attic conversion, so keeping them open with crappy door stops, defeats the purpose of fire doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I havnt followed her for long and have only just dipped into this thread. Are her and her husband loaded like have they good jobs? Does anyone else notice how she smacks her lips whilst talking 🤢

no everything is gifted ginnifer only buys cheap tit with her own money

Reactions: 6
no everything is gifted ginnifer only buys cheap tit with her own money
Even her fabric softener is gifted😂 Her profile is basically just look at me, her rhyming off daily what free tit has been delivered to Needy McGreedy HQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never known anyone to have a hard on for neon lights in every room of their house.
Must look like a brothel from the outside😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.