PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting about dogs and fireworks concerns but then letting them off in her garden 🤔 but that’s ok cause HER dog isn’t scared……no thought for any neighbours dogs then? 🙄
I genuinely can not believe this. What an absolute tool she is

Reactions: 9
What the actual...posting about poor dogs and how cruel they are. What an arse..how stupid does she look.

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t give an actual genuine tit! Too busy boasting about her “ssshhhttteeewww” 👊🏼

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t be less jealous of her extension. The position of the tv is so at odds with the doors and sofa - it’s all wrong.

Reactions: 12
She lives in an estate where all the houses are metres apart from each other, my garden is huge and our houses have a fair bit of distance between them but we still walked to a field away from houses to do our fireworks. Her neighbours must dislike her - in fact surely some of them are on here 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear Jen...toy have let your fake advertising voice slip tonight😂 ordering your McDonald's 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fake glasgow uni accent to ned in the sip of a gin ...I'm sure we did have a neighbour on tattle a while back ...anyone remember?

• Haha
😂😂 it would seem we got a visit from scheme Jen last night 😂 “ Shaaauun, why’s there a baseball bat in this livin room” the voice is like nails on a blackboard 🤯 think someone will be rather quiet on the stories today 😂

• Haha
Her girls nearly a teenager and she’s got a sparkler in the end of a carrot 🙈

• Haha
The fireworks in her postage stamp garden, what a selfish cow😡
The drunken stories are comedy gold, the neddy voice is out out out
Physco Ginny has excelled herself once again😂 She is a bleeping idiot with a mental age of a 5 year old

• Haha
Oh we have some newbies on the Ginnifer tattle Express morning ...welcome ma luvlees to custard heed and razor heeds car crash viewing...so aye

• Haha
Thank you.
Off topic, there is something untoward about her husband. One thing for sure I would not be leaving my kids in his company

• Wow
Sending herself messages again😂😂the give away was the word “adore”, great personality, voice and honest during lockdown, duck off hun your a tit.
I could go on………😂
No one has asked about the crappy sensory lights in your playhouse, any excuse to add a link!!

Thank you.
Off topic, there is something untoward about her husband. One thing for sure I would not be leaving my kids in his company
I am positive he featured on Crimewatch UK. He has an unsettling look about him.
#pweirdo!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.