Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whataloadof…

She must stink of cooking all day long. That barnet must reek. She’s cooking on that hob morning, noon, mid afternoon and evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Stormy45

Big Psycho Ginny trying her hardest to silence opinions on her. No one can be traced on here so if you dont like what you read then GTF🙌🏼
Threatening that girls place of work and home😂😂😂😂😂😂who are you?

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Is it just me or do all they all have shiny faces when they use the iconic products? Certainly not glowing. Looks as if their makeup is running off their faces x

Curlywurly871

What a show with the drunken stories, very embarrassing.
Telling the driver he was going to fast whilst she is slumped in the back seat slurring her words with the doggy bag, no masks and the pint glass.
Classy as ever!!!!

• Haha

ItWasAgatha

But Ukraine isn't the only bad thing happening?

The exact same thing has been happening in Syria for years and everyone booked holidays and went out at the weekend.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Oh we have some newbies on the Ginnifer tattle Express morning ...welcome ma luvlees to custard heed and razor heeds car crash viewing...so aye

• Haha

instainsta2021

Her husband looks and sounds like he works hard and they get some child free time together to go for dinner and drinks and she spends time on Instagram and talking to him while on it. The way she was shouting to him in the taxi Sean how much steak did we leave

no mask on in the taxi but she loves telling us she sticks to the rules and the way she spoke to that taxi driver. I would have kicked her out

You’rehavingalaugh

As a Glasgow girl myself, the hand that grabbed the food is most likely unwashed and straight far the bog, without stopping at a sink 🤢 Shed turn up at an envelope opening that one!

Title suggestion

Weight loss train for Gin cause she’s off to the sun, wonder how much she’ll be gifted there huns? X

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
A full time freeloader thats sits in her gifted tat cave day in day out then sells all her unwanted gifted items for profit.
Custard heed is a tax dodger, pass it on😂

• Haha

Pamelapumpkin

In a previous thread I read that her sister was charging people on twitter £5.00, they would provide their name and in turn she would describe what it tastes like🤷🏼‍♀️Certainly not doing it for fun then!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Christ can you imagine state of it in Miller and Carter eating their meal?!! 😡🤢
Jen was hammered before that food.
God help the staff serving them and other customers..enjoying a nice meal! 🥴

And bingo tomorrow of a Maccie Ds being ordered in.....and day snuggled with Rooooooosie 🤣

• Haha