Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KW1431

WTF is that on her door!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She never fails to surprise me with her absolute TAT! I’d hate to be her neighbour

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gets drunk on many occasions, stories are usually hilarious and show her true colours 😈

Accepts tons of free items but has the inability to tag them correctly as gifted etc.

Excessive use of her favourite stock cubes and Worcester sauce for her cooking tutorials.

Buys clothes that are far too small for her.

Wears far too much make up that usually leaves her glowing with the many highlighters that she uses.

Botox, fillers, lip etc, which have totally changed the shape of her face.

I‘m sure there’s more 😆
Injected herself into the whole troll busters/ detechtives debacle and doxxed someone at the height of it, presumably for clout. remember all that actually 😂 “tick tock” hilarious now looking back on. She’s now quietly unfollowed Andy malone 😂 pathetic!

Grief touring her way through every big Instagram cancer account, again, for clout.

• Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Is the neighbour still on here? I’ll give you a tenner to go stick a needle in the balloons on the front door monstrosity 😂

• Haha

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
What an eyesore. Ideas above her station. It’s for a larger house than a new build on an estate x

Curlywurly871

Are we really expected to believe that she sat down with her 10yo daughter and had that conversation solely on the back of elle darby?
It is all for attention and she is jumping on the bandwagon.
Screenshots are a wonderful thing.

Sheila Bloom

The voiceover on that ad for a chopping board makes me want to pour liquid nitrogen in my ears n freeze them the F off. Who is she kidding..common as muck wee greedy fanny.
side note: all her holiday clobber looks hideous 👍

• Haha

ItWasAgatha

I've never seen hair age a person more. If she changed her hair she could take 10 years off herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stormy45

Her stories are dull as fuck, it is like a day in the life of the mahogany munter🤣. Going for a bath, walking the mut, listening to audio books. Who actually cares, normal people do this and more everyday however dont feel the need to document it but then we know the custard one is tapped in the heed and requires validation and attention🤣

Edit: I dont listen to audio books btw🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
you can’t tag the account Jen and you know perfectly well the reason. They are selling fake goods. You have your fake trainers that they’ve sent you … honestly she has no shame.

• Haha

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
What the actual...posting about poor dogs and how cruel they are. What an arse..how stupid does she look.

Reactions: 13