Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freddo10

Why can’t these people just put their decorations up and not have the plaster it all over socials for people to see? Who actually gives a fuck! Who actually cares about what house people live in? What they have bought on their latest shopping/cleaning haul, what their new extension looks like or back garden? I can’t wait for this friggin influencing all show shite to go out of fashion!

Reactions: 13

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
As usual she’s made someone’s death all about Jen!! Looking back at our messages and shares one where the girl that died is preaching about jen oor lord and saviour.
Give it a rest! Not everything is about you Jen

• Wow

Stormy45

I wonder if she was wearing her fake Alexander McQueen’s with her red sequin dress on Saturday🤣🤣

• Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
@HereForTheBantz80 I heard that a few months back, running about in their younger days trying to be hard men in Renfrew🥱In all honesty I laughed as he is built like the side of a fiver.

The new thread title is fab😍

Happy Monday to the one and only farm of Newton’s Mahogany Munter😂😂

• Haha

Riley.x

Not long since Jen was petitioning to have Tattle shut down, however if it wasn’t for Tattle Elle Darby would never have been exposed (which Jen seems to know all about, defo a tattler);)

• Heart
  • Haha

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
The christmas plans are ruined, oh what a shame😝😂but she’s had hundreds and hundreds of well wishing dm’s.
I smell lies, sorry I mean shite😂

• Haha

xtn71

Chatty Member
There is a little boy missing from New Cumnock. Heartbreaking for any normal person to read about and so many locals out searching for him. Guaranteed we’ll get a post about how she cant eat or sleep for thinking about him. But only in between ‘troll hunting’, stock cubing and makeup plastering.