Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
These influencers are sailing very close to the wind and should be careful. Some of the activity and posts trying to identify people are bordering on doxxing which is illegal. Most of them have fake accounts on here as we know from previous comments, identifying peoples jobs etc if I'm sure the 'terrorist tracking software' can track those accounts down too.

Look what happened to Clemmie Hooper 'Mother of Daughters'

Clearly these folk sending direct threatening and nasty messages have problems that need the appropriate help. Calling them out in this fashion is disgusting. I sincerely hope that the poor girl she is naming and shaming has support and doesn't do anything silly as Jennifer will be accountable. Using her platform in this way is no better than a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

superwoooman

As much as I’m glad her and others are actually speaking out about it she’s not done it off her own back. She has waited on someone else being bold enough to voice their opinion first 😉 knew when I seen this today she wouldn’t be far behind!
6CC6C6A6-B346-4E53-9799-509F6CAEC669.jpeg

Dela20_80

Chatty Member
no everything is gifted ginnifer only buys cheap shit with her own money
Even her fabric softener is gifted😂 Her profile is basically just look at me, her rhyming off daily what free shit has been delivered to Needy McGreedy HQ.

• Haha

The jul

A huge NO to her new living room! What has she done! It looks so cheap and tacky! Not keen on the rug looks like someone has vomited all over it! Nothing matches! I'm sorry it's looking ridiculous! 👀

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I couldn’t be less jealous of her extension. The position of the tv is so at odds with the doors and sofa - it’s all wrong.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I genuinely used to really like Jen and her account. I cant remember when it went wrong lol.
i did too, but I think it’s the same with all these instahuns, they start believing their own hype. They gIve their day job, up the number advertisements and collabs - the greed takes hold

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Aye strutting about thinking she is the dogs bollocks😂she will team them with her primark leggings, wooley jumper and RI jacket😂
She needs to park her arse n get some class hen😂

• Haha

Curlywurly871

Another dog and it looks like from a puppy farm, what a disgusting rat bag she is😡.

She will stoop to any level for content.

She is well known where she lives however for all the wrong reasons.

Curlywurly871

Each to their own but her kids are as popular as she is where they live.
I appreciate its not the kids fault but the parents are hardly role models.

superwoooman

This morning she posted it doesn’t feel right to get on with life despite what’s happening in Ukraine and then continued posting her usual shit with Brand Partner. Honestly these insta clowns are so contradicting.

leejks

Blend the hair extension colour 😳 .. why would you go to the hairdressers come home spray far too much dry shampoo is freshly done hair 🙈

Also noticed Jen doesn’t follow the fake goods page… can take their items for free but can’t follow them 👀